[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Obama's memoir worth reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: dreams from my father.png (31 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
dreams from my father.png
31 KB, 720x1080
Is Obama's memoir worth reading?
>>
I've heard good things from those I respect. I read parts of it over shoulder. Give it a shot.
>>
>>7698204
wait till His memoir drops
>>
Obama is a gerrymandering figurehead. He was selected to MUH BLACK VOTE the Democrats into the White House because he's a relatively articulate black man. Otherwise there is literally nothing else about him that is remotely noteworthy on any level whatsoever. He might as well be a cardboard cut-out and that book might as well just be 500 pictures of black people giving thumbs up at the cardboard.
>>
>>7698204
he will be read in 500 years
>>
It's not bad, definitely worth flipping through. Bit of the usual "finding your roots" kind of stuff you'll find in black lit but it's definitely interesting from a historical aspect.
>>
>>7698243
he's probably smarter than you though desu
>>
>>7698243
I see the correlation between your political rant and a memoir written in 1995
>>
>>7698336
Is there a point here?
>>
>>7698336
>probably
>>
>>7698204

just read this instead to get the real story

http://www.amazon.com/The-Manufacturing-President-Wayne-Madsen/dp/1300011386
>>
>>7698336
>>7698338
http://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/redistricting-race-and-the-voting-rights-act
>>
>Dreams a Story of Race from my and Inheritance Father
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7698446
I think you just read Obama in this thread and nothing more
>>
>>7698447
Dreams from My Father (A Story of Race and Inheritance)
>>
>>7698441
Kek. I bet you like John Grisham too.
>>
>>7698513
>>7698447
Actually Africans read from top to bottom so it's
>Father and Inheritance From my Story of Race Dreams
>>
>>7698336
not a single nigger that has existed thus far is smarter than me
>>
>>7698659
gtfo nigger
>>
>>7698441
>http://www.amazon.com/The-Manufacturing-President-Wayne-Madsen/dp/1300011386

the CIA killed Scalia to push democrats to support Hillary instead of Bernie, now everyone needs to support someone "electable" to make sure the supreme court keeps abortion legal
>>
>>7698441
>>7698441
woah woah hold the fuck up, both of Obama's "fathers" were CIA assets? is this real?
>>
>>7698243
nice b8 m8
You American?
>>
>>7698678
>Soetoro, who served Suharto as an Army colonel, was clearly called back from the CIA-connected East-West Center to assist in the coup against Sukarno, one that would eventually cost the lives of some one million Indonesian citizens. It is a history that President Obama would like the press to ignore, which it certainly did during the 2008 primary and general election.

oh fuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.