[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
free literature courses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: deoxyribose sugar.png (7 KB, 383x375) Image search: [Google]
deoxyribose sugar.png
7 KB, 383x375
Hello /lit/, I've been coming here for a couple of months now and I've been wanting to learn to appreciate literature on a deeper level. There seems to be a great deal of websites online dedicated to teaching courses on the likes of programming and mathematics, but very little in terms of literature.

In short, where can I study a University tier literature course online, for free? It doesn't need to be accredited, I don't plan a career in literature and want to do this purely for pleasure.
>>
>>7697265
there are Yale and Harvard ENG lectures online. just read what they read in their syllabuses and watch the lectures accordingly
>>
Classical studies.
>>
>>7697325
Thank you, the only Yale course I can find is an introduction to English literature. Should that be sufficient?
>>
>>7697265
That pic reminds me of my under grad. Having to remember the which way the hydrogen pointed was terrible. We had to memorize a ton of different sugars
>>
>>7697522
Yeah mate, real meme shit right there. The way I remembered it was that it was the opposite of what you'd expect: alpha is the hydroxyl below the plane, beta is the hydroxyl above the plane.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.