[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /lit/ think of marxian or neo-marxian literary analysis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
what does /lit/ think of marxian or neo-marxian literary analysis? Is it useful? Do you use it for classes and papers? Do you use it in your personal reading?

Eagleton
Jameson
Adorno
Benjamin
(who else do you like?)

and all the rest of the old boys.
>>
>>7694393
>that image
Dear God, why?
>>
>>7694393
ketchup was a meme author, and had no discernible talent. He was shitposting, and is literally genre tier fiction. clearly a juvenile author.
>>
>>7694488
>why not ketchup was a meme fondue, and had no discernible flavor. He was shitflowing, and is literally genre tier nutrition. clearly a juvenile condiment.
>>
>>7694393
is there something such as redpilled literary analysis? you know, looking for the hidden antiwhite or cultural marxist implications of texts?

what if we replace your empty nagging critique of 'capitalism' with a positive emphasis on traditionalism, the free market and masculinity?
>>
>>7695220
Absolutely disgusting.

I don't care about your politics but you need to read a fucking book about them at least.

>traditionalist
>compatible with the free market

Fuck you
>>
Personal reading

Adorno is good but not Marxist as he is critical of ideology and is influence by a hegalian intepretation of* marxism, and says that capitalism surpassed the point in which revolution was a force that would cause its collapse
>>
>>7695220
You are the reason anti-natalists exist.
>>
>>7695220
the closest you might come would be ron paul, ayn rand, dinesh dsouza, peter hitchens. which, without bias, are all pretty pleb right? You might want to ask a local business man that literally hasn't read an entire book in his life his opinions on society, and use these ideas to analysis the classics? (not joking)

Obviously everyone will make fun of you because your literary criticism will be that of retarded unread people, but I have to say that Robert Michels, a weberian disciple who was genius tier went from left of lenin revolutionary syndicalist all the way over to italian fascist.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.