[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any opinions in this matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (250 KB, 702x748) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
250 KB, 702x748
Have any opinions in this matter
>>
enjoy your demons
>>
Check out Rudolph Steiner instead
>>
>>7692256
Knowledge of the higher worlds?
>>
>>7692177
sagan was a meme author, and had no discernible talent. he was shitposting, and is literally genre tier fiction. clearly a juvenile author.
>>
File: 1451542231827.jpg (48 KB, 546x366) Image search: [Google]
1451542231827.jpg
48 KB, 546x366
>>7692404
>mfw it's spreading
>>
>>7692389
Yep, I recommend looking into his other books too
http://www.rsarchive.org/Basics/BasicBooks.php

Two other authors you can check out are Theun Mares and Lujan Matus. You really want to have some overall context when engaging in esoteric work, not just loose techniques. So I whichever you feel most drawn to, work with that.

I bring this up because I once tried to work with that same book before in the OP, a long time ago, and didnt find it too satisfactory.

All three authors I mentioned are as legit and wholesome you can get. No 2spooky bs. You'll find also that each of them impart the same truths, just in different forms. Its truly fascinating.
>>
>>7692426
Is your third eye open?
>>
>>7692252
underated post

go on that journey if you absolutely must, otherwise just become a catholic already
>>
>>7692440

You don't even want to know!
>>
>>7692177
we don't really have a third eye desu... it's like saying we're going to run like a cheetah with a vestigial tail.
>>
>>7693748
So in otherwords, this is genre-fiction
>>
>>7694124
>genre-fiction
>fiction
>>7694104
the third eye doesn't refer to vestigial anatomical structures but to esoteric (read: Eastern) beliefs about the relationship between the body and the soul, and the structures that arise therein.
>>
>>7692426
Thanks man! I will definitely check this stuff out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.