[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morrissey's List of the Lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: List-of-the-Lost.jpg (37 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
List-of-the-Lost.jpg
37 KB, 564x752
What are your thoughts and opinions on this book?

No bullying Morrissey, please.
>>
>>7691302
It's pretty fucking terrible, OP.

Morrissey should stick to writing things that only last 4 minutes at most.
>>
>>7691320
It's not that bad, to be honest. It's fun to read, and it encapsulates the sadness and silliness of human life well. It just needs polishing and it would've been great. It's a solid ghost story about all pervading loneliness.
>>
Have not read him but, I consider him to be one of the best poets of the 20th century.
>>
>>7691357
Have you read his autobiography? I'm not even particularly a fan of his music. I read both because I bought them cheap from a charity shop. There's a talent to his lyricism, but the man himself seems completely oblivious to himself, and List of the Lost demonstrates that fact abundantly. It's unique.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.