[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The work of Peter Kľúčik Expedition, by Wayne Barlowe Barlowe's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: daggerwrist.jpg (231 KB, 756x593) Image search: [Google]
daggerwrist.jpg
231 KB, 756x593
The work of Peter Kľúčik
Expedition, by Wayne Barlowe
Barlowe's Guide to Extraterrestrials
Barlowe's Guide to Fantasy
The Codex Seraphinianus
The Voynich Manuscript
Arthur Spiderwick's Field Guide
Trolls by Brian and Wendy Froud
Man After Man by Dougal Dixon

What would you add to this list?
>>
>>7690979
I haven't heard of any of this before. What is this?
>>
>>7690979
Ars Goetia
>>
>>7690979
>Barlowe's Guide to Extraterrestrials
My grandmother had this when I was a little kid and I found it fascinating. She quickly realized it had depictions or at least explanations of aliens fucking and wouldn't let me see it.
Over twenty years later I was helping clean out the obscene amount of garbage and random stuff from her home. This book was the one thing I wanted, but I couldn't find it. She had no idea what I was talking about.
>>
Some sort of compilation by Beksinski if that's /lit/ enough.
>>
I didn't realize there was any more to this than that one book and the discovery channel movie based on it.
>>
OP here. Sorry, thought the thread had died.

>>7691375
They're mostly guides to imaginary places or ecosystems. Science Fiction, Fantasy, pseudo-scientific and just surreal.

>>7691464
You can get it on Amazon, there are probably pdfs around too.

>>7691852
If you liked Alien Planet you might like Alien Worlds, too.
>>
>>7691464
http://libgen.io/foreignfiction/get.php?md5=065f8c0aad7ae1945862ad0b1b31ea3e
Here's a PDF. I've never found a pdf of Barlower's other books, if anybody could hook me up.
>>
Does anyone have a pdf of Codex Seraphinianus?
>>
>>7692180
Every single link on the first google page for "pdf Codex Seraphinianus" is a working pdf. Here's one.
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/downloads/CodexSeraphinianus.pdf

>>7692001
I have hard copies of a few but no pdfs. If someone wants to donate $200 I'll buy and scan Inferno.
>>
>>7692276
Fanks, tham.
>>
>>7692001
Thanks!
I had looked for it online before, but obviously not hard enough.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.