[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
I found it very eye opening.

10/10 read desu lads.
>>
Just a comfy read.
>>
Best book ive ever read to be honest family.
>>
>>7690815
the only book you'll ever need
>>
>>7690815
Gonna be honest here, I disliked Trump but always ran by the mantra "Give your enemy the respect it commands".

I read the book to gain an insight into how such a mind works and I must say, I ended up respecting that man an awful lot more than I ever thought I would.

I was wrong. And I'm not afraid to admit that. Funnily enough, that's how he is too.
Seriously, you shouldn't believe a quarter of what the media is saying about him, they're waging a Sarah Palin level smear campaign against the chap.
>>
Epic raid OP >>>/pol/63927189
The elections have brought the worst kind of newfags to /pol/
>>
It provides you with a lot of insight into Trump's tactics and thought process, which have stayed virtually the same throughout these years and are reflected on his presidential campaign.
>>
>>7690815
How faithful is the movie?
>>
>>7690874
potato go
>>
It was very good, he suprisingly does alot of presidential stuff, from talking with other businessmen to even talking to foreign governments like the Soviet Union.
>>
>>7690877
In this book he actually laid out exactly how he deals with the media and they still haven't caught on.
>>
File: 1455308540413.jpg (95 KB, 692x572) Image search: [Google]
1455308540413.jpg
95 KB, 692x572
>>7690815
2nd only to the Holy Bible
>>
File: donaldtrump.jpg (165 KB, 700x527) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump.jpg
165 KB, 700x527
The thing about Trump's cock and balls is that he needed to dye his pubes with Gold dye. Trump invented goygle.com

Trump's daughter has large breasts, Trump's wife has a nice enjoyable pussy with a big bush on it.

We all know the secrets of life. The secret is that LIT is gay.

Now that we know Trump fucks pussy. He is rich. He has a big family. He builds things.

Vagina!
>>
>>7690879
That wasn't me. This >>7690864 was.
Lick my clinkers.
>>
File: 1454284880756.png (94 KB, 552x600) Image search: [Google]
1454284880756.png
94 KB, 552x600
>>7690890
I don't know, the bibles good but art of the deal is pretty great.
>>
File: You fucking know it's true.png (1 MB, 1233x925) Image search: [Google]
You fucking know it's true.png
1 MB, 1233x925
AotD was a solid read... I find that Trump is able to relate to me in a very sincere yet powerful manner. A man with his business acumen really does have a lot to share, and I genuinely recommend reading this book.
On another note, I've been thinking about purchasing one of his other fine novels such as the esteemed "Winners Aren't Losers." The powerful limerick displayed here is all the reasoning I need to make that purchase.
>>
>>7690885
>alot
>>
Has anyone read Crippled America?
>>
>>7690988
yo that is rad as fuck
>>
It still stuns me that the candidate field is so bad for 2016 that I have to consider voting for fucking Donald Trump.
>>
>>7690815
he's just like 5 gallons of blood and skin and bones with enough money to feed all the starving children of africa but he just fires people on his own fucking TV show and this country might WILLINGLY vote him into office.

holyshitkillyourself, america.
>>
I'm struggling to understand. I'm 7/10 sure this ironic shitposting, but trump also scored genius level on his business exams, so maybe?
>>
>buy my book that tells you how to make money, for which 99.9% of you it will never happen

The man is a marketing guru.

The only way to become successful like Donald is to become him. That literally is what the book is teaching you. He is your new daddy.
>>
>>7692539
>he feeds starving children in africa
>they multiply like rabbitsd again
>now you need explential number of trumps to feed them in the next wave
wewlad good thinking utopian
>>
>>7692539

All of his book royalties go to charity you asshat
>>
Trump has such business acumen that he keeps going bankrupt.
>>
>>7692612

4 nonissue bankruptcies/hundreds of successes
>>
>>7692621
His businesees fail constantly even when he doesn't go bankrupt. He's got a talent for roping in investors.
>>
>>7692632
To be fair, borrowing tons of money, getting massively into debt, and then waiting for other people to clean up the mess really does qualify him to be President.
>>
>>7692638
who bails out the president? and why is the president solely responsible for the economy?
and when does the president ever take out loans, literally or figuratively, for the country?

is this all by executive order in your warped view of reality?

trumpers are as insane as he is lol
>>
File: 1454057705826.jpg (21 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
1454057705826.jpg
21 KB, 500x515
>>7692655

>when does the prez take out loans?
>US is in 16.3 trillion debt
>>
>>7692659
you're literally cucking yourself
answer the question retard, the only answer is he doesn't

Do you even know what an executive order?

Do you understand the concept of nationhood?

do you believe ad hominem on anonymous accomplishes anything other than cucking yourself? lol
>>
>>7692632
Out of a hundreds of his businesses, 4 have failed.

Stop lying.
>>
>>7692655
you clearly know nothing about government economics if you are asking those questions..... Get insight then comment.
Also it is not the president who runs the country it is a huge group upwards of 150+ just the president is heard out more because they got alot of votes
>>
This was literally a /pol/ invasion. I remember the thread. No happenings let's fuck with /lit/.
>>
>>7692609
and that makes up for everything else?

go fuck yourself.
>>
signs of a man who should become president.
>>
>>7690864
this T.B.H. F.A.M
>>
>>7690815
Trump was a meme author, and had no discernible talent. He was shitposting, and is literally genre tier fiction. Clearly a juvenile author.
>>
File: jay.jpg (34 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
jay.jpg
34 KB, 400x306
>>7690815
>Donald J. Trump
I wonder..
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.