[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1Q84
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: O7F4q32.jpg (94 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
O7F4q32.jpg
94 KB, 500x349
Was Tengo living the ultimate /lit/ lifestyle?

>lives alone in a simple apartment
>Has an easy intellectual job to support himself and his writing
>no family to worry about
>married gf that he bangs at will
>lives in Japan

We should all aspire to reach Tengo's heights.
>>
Tengo was a beta faggot with a malignant case of oneitis
>>
the only character worth admiration was the dowager
>>
is he the one who reads proust?
>>
>>7690188
nah hes a jap and to truly live the literary lifestile you need them pure aryan genes
>>
>>7690203
He was a jacked judo champ who banged many chicks. He was no beta.
>>7690218
The dowager I think fits /biz/ more than /lit/
>>7690230
That was aomame.
>>7690230
This thread is edge-free, please find the door.
>>
>>7690218
the gay assassin was best imho, famy.
>>
>>7690339
Tamaru was a boss 2bh senpai
>>
>>7690418
Senpai senpai senpai
>>
>>7690422
Woah. F a m is switched to senpai
>>
>>7690339
oh true how could i forget him. he came off as kind of pretentious though, in typical murakami fashion (they all did, but the dowager somehow escaped). though despite that i think he's second to the dowager in deserving of our admiration because he does a good job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.