[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here can tie DFW to Zombies and horror? >inb4 do your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160203-235142.jpg (791 KB, 1440x1439) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160203-235142.jpg
791 KB, 1440x1439
Who here can tie DFW to Zombies and horror?

>inb4 do your own homework

Only story I can think of is "Incarnations of Burned Children", but I want to tie Infinite Jest in somewhere.
>>
dfw fans are all mindless zombies, and it's horrifying

yw
>>
The Entertainment makes people into creatures that only want the entertainment. Seems pretty zombie-esque to me you fuckin simple bitch
>>
File: 1429307433387.jpg (24 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1429307433387.jpg
24 KB, 331x334
>>7686812
STIRNERIAN UNDEATH IN THE WORKS OF DAVID FOSTER WALLACE: AN APOLOGUE

When the unique one becomes identified with the creative output of their property they have transformed from an infinite creative nothingness into a finite, hollow spectre of the material emanations that they've chosen to champion.

They become less than nothing, sacrificing their state as the foundation of all being in order to become a pale imitation of an imitation. The protean water has become envious of the brittle cup that holds it.

etc. etc. etc. for eight pages and an easy B-
>>
>>7686812
read colson whitehead tho
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.