[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do women think about him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
>>
>>7686748

A ugly literary stud who has the sex.
>>
7/10
>>
my pussy is engorged just from that pic

im a grill btw
>>
>>7686753
he probably gets laid every night
>>
>>7686748
They don't.
>>
submission was good
>>
File: 1450155447375.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450155447375.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
Girls to Houellebecq;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY
>>
I don't even know what men think about him. All his books I've tried to read, read like the same book. I'm not saying they're bad, there's something I like about them, but still.

I think he manages to convey the feeling of listlessness the main character has pretty well, and the general absurdity and pointlessness of life too.
>>
is aping the 'becq's 'tude a good tactic for getting laid if i share his extreme ugliness and propensity for miserabilist pseud rambling?
>>
>>7686859
>tfw Myriam
>>
He probably uses prostitutes, like the one in th movie where he's kidnapped
>>
How to get the 'becq's 'tude
>>
File: fit.jpg (304 KB, 1280x1705) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
304 KB, 1280x1705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0xXuGbaXRc

>>
>>7686859
where is that picture from
>>
Frenchfag here.

He's massively hated by liberals.
Most women are liberals in western countries.

Most women hate Houellebecq.

Plus, he's disgusting looking. Women are shallow as hell.
>>
>>7687209
they like him because he's good at cleaning.
>>
>>7686766
Yes I also am female and must say that at the sight of this man my hole leaks with anticipation
>>
Reading "Platform" as someone who has lost all sexual desire is painful. The main character has sex all the time, and then basically tells that without sex, life is just a long wait for death. His girlfriend sucking him off on the street, having sex while vacationing in Cuba, the works. Just kill me.
>>
>>7686896
it works for him because he's rich and famous in an artistic way. if you're not a rich and famous artist, it won't work.

fame and status is truly the be all and end all for male sexuality. looks are the only thing that matter *except* in the case when an ugly man is famous and renowned.
>>
>>7686748
I'm not a woman but that thing is not human, looks more like a gremlin. Keep him away from water for fuck's sake.
>>
>>7687209
There are so many angels waiting only to get soiled in this world and so short time to soil them all.
>>7687343
Some women like to go with men like those, especially in countries like France.
>>
Where to start with this guy?
>>
>>7687598
whatever
>>
>>7686748
Lit doesn't have women, we just have men, and women how are actually men(traps)
>>
>>7686859
When i sex her, i am sexing Dracula's daughter.
>>
even the lit tinychat group has girls
>>
>>7687269
instagram.com/alterhacker/
>>
File: bae.jpg (11 KB, 286x289) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
11 KB, 286x289
>>7686748
He's quite ugly so I can't comment on his work. I only read pretty authors.
>>
>>7687805
Why do people do this? Doesn't she have anything better to do in life?
It also seems like she's a lesbian, no wonder.
>>
>>7686859
sem dem?
>>
>>7688855
It's only reasonable that females focus on being ornamental after their role as homekeepers has been eroded. It's all they have left.

Thanks feminism.
>>
>>7686859
>>7687805
>That perfect little body
>Those big animu eyes
Jelly.
>>
>>7691104
those are psycho eyes, not anime eyes
>>
>>7687415
Why is that painful if you lost the desire for it anyway? You don't want it, so the text should at best bore you.
>>
>>7692345
no psycho sanpaku eyes are when above the iris white is visible. below it just means she's unlucky
>>
>>7686748
I think he looks like a real life witch.
Oh, and I wish he'd hold his cigarette properly.
>>
Who cares what women think?
>>
>>7693290
>>7693290
this

or even the edgy version: sorry, women don't think
>>
File: Butthurt Report.jpg (54 KB, 560x600) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt Report.jpg
54 KB, 560x600
>>7686748
>>
File: houellebecq smug.jpg (61 KB, 1000x561) Image search: [Google]
houellebecq smug.jpg
61 KB, 1000x561
"Do you know what they call the fat stuff around the vagina? No? The woman."
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.