[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some Nihilist books. Transgression Fiction, you know the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: choke.jpg (19 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
choke.jpg
19 KB, 324x500
Need some Nihilist books. Transgression Fiction, you know the sorts. Lolita, Fight Club, whatever.
>>
Hogg
>>
ITT 14 year old edgelords

Lord of dark places: has all the edge you'd need; paedophilia, rape, murder, racism. Black guy whose kink it is to fuck people to death.
>>
Painted Bird, finally the true and universal decadence and savagery of the polish people is revealed.
>>
>>7683454
Any more books that depict the polish people as the disgusting subhuman Slavs that they are?
>>
Homecoming by Harold Pinter.
>>
>>7683394
Do you really get enjoyment out of this? I see like 10 of your threads. Stop doing this to your brothers, we accept you
>>
Not so subtle troll thread.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.