[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this was awesome. But who were those 'men of the country'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 469571[1].jpg (25 KB, 208x320) Image search: [Google]
469571[1].jpg
25 KB, 208x320
So this was awesome. But who were those 'men of the country' at the end?

And why were those other people trying to buy Blevins.
>>
Been a few years since I've read it don't recall the men of the country part but they want to buy Blevins to make him a sex slave boy
>>
>>7682471
I don't recall "men of the country".

They wanted Blemins' ass.

Also, read The Crossing. It's even better. Then read Cities of the plain for a fantastic finale.
>>
>>7682484
>>7682658

Well then. Imagine getting your arsehole sold for a wheelbarrow full of wax.

The Spanish reads "hombres del paĆ­s" and they take away the captain he's abducted before returning to Texas.

>read The Crossing. It's even better. Then read Cities of the plain
Will do.
>>
Holy shit can you fuckers stop posting reddit tier genre fiction?

Mccarthy posters should be exterminated with the dfw posters.
>>
>>7682701

I'll fuck your patrician asshole if you talk to me like that again, bitch nigga.
>>
>>7682701
is this the same person posting in every McCarthy thread?

it's always the same thing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.