[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>philosophy professor and I serendipitously meet in college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: mccann100.jpg (745 KB, 1960x1960) Image search: [Google]
mccann100.jpg
745 KB, 1960x1960
>philosophy professor and I serendipitously meet in college bathroom
>he takes the only shit stall available
>I wait
>meanwhile putrid farts I smell, whistles from his ass
>his ass gargles and cums the only remaining shit he has while he silently makes some grumbles and coughs
>after he finishes he walks out and stairs at me, cognizant of the fact that I heard all the commotion
>I suppress smiles and smirks, internally snickering with laughter
>he just says "human , all too human" as he walks out
>>
File: received_997397780298943.jpg (30 KB, 540x584) Image search: [Google]
received_997397780298943.jpg
30 KB, 540x584
>>
deep
>>
File: bloom.jpg (12 KB, 250x297) Image search: [Google]
bloom.jpg
12 KB, 250x297
>>7676507
>mfw nietzsche didn't believe in washing his hands
>>
>>7676516
washing your hands is for weak people
>>
>>7676516
quote it or shutup
>>
>his ass cums
>>
>>7676531
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you wash your hands you are weak and you deserve nothing but misery and death."

t. Nietzsche
>>
why did you feel the need to tell us this
>>
>>7676547
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

t. Real Nietzsche
>>
>>7676554
>And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you

lmao you really could have put more work into that shitpost instead of just making up some garbage on the fly, this literally doesn't even make sense
>>
>human, all too human
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7676558
Slight exhilaration out the nose/10
>>
>stairs
quality shitposting
>>
>>7676507
Jej
>>
>>7676601
>exhilaration
>>
>>7676751
because the post was hilarious
>>
>>7676507
Real Übermenschen shit on

DESIGNATED
>>
>>7676507
Props to him for shitting loudly in a public bathroom and not giving a fuck. I'm always super embarrassed when I make a bad shit in public and wait until everyone else has left the bathroom before leaving the stall.
>>
File: tumblr_m41c60RTdt1qcu0j0o1_500.jpg (160 KB, 472x329) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m41c60RTdt1qcu0j0o1_500.jpg
160 KB, 472x329
>happen to run in to my 6th grade woodshop teacher in Starbucks
>he keeps pretending to trip and bump into the girl in front of him in line so be can touch her
>hes being really obvious though and she keeps saying if he doesn't stop she'll call the cops but he just acts like he doesn't speak English and smilies
>after they kick him out he walks out and stairs at me, cognizant of the fact that I heard all the commotion
>I suppress smiles and smirks, internally snickering with laughter
>he just says "the tractatus logico-philosophicus" as he jogs out
>>
>>7676558
I love /lit/ shitposting.
>>
>>7677878
ah well
>>
fuck i hate those types of smug pompous flatulent cunts who are all 'only too human lol' as they grotesquely smear every aspect of their disgusting humanity across your experience
anthony burgess i'm looking at you
>>
File: 1441129067400.jpg (10 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1441129067400.jpg
10 KB, 250x238
>>7677878
>>
>taking a shit while high on mescaline
>ate like four delissio pizzas in the last 24 hours
>giant log of poop sliding out of my asshole like a train with an angry face painted on it barreling out of a spooky tunnel
>infinitely aware of every single democritean hypergonal atom of every cell in my body and every subtly wavering tile on the bathroom floor, mckenna's elves dancing and turning in every shaft of light
>feel the gritty sensation of every single subtle perturbation of my shit log interacting with every single nerve ending in the ring of my anus
>my mind instantly forms a colourless featureless space-filling kantian void image of the event, like daredevil ben affleck fighting a shitty criminal
>in my altered state become aware of the succession of my own conscious states, a layer cake of thought piling up before me
>watch as if from a distance as my mind heuristically overlays onto the 3D darklit turd model an ideological interpretation formed from a combination of a priori instinct and social mores, seamlessly integrated into a perfect synthesis through empirical experience
>witness the pure ideology of my own act of shitting
>realise i am satisfied with the expulsion of waste on a base primal level in the depths of my unconscious, already tinging it with values i did not choose but which were chosen for me by my ancestors' anal experiences
>realise that this raw instinctive valuation is gradually integrated into framework acceptable to my socially formed intellect as it rises and bobs to the surface of my demi-conscious mind, taking on new shades of meaning on its gentle journey from the deep
>witness in concatenation the projection of dozens of introjected drives, my delumeauvian guilt culture denying the freudian anal expulsive joy of hedonistic shitting, my subtle anglo-saxon retentiveness and utilitarianism forcing me to control and subdue the pleasure even as i allow myself to experience it
>the log passes but i already feel another one loading into the chamber, i am already voyaging deeper into my ass and my mind, into the inner colon
>look at the clock
>only 21 seconds have passed since last check
>never have delissio again
>>
>>7679653
You don't say
>>
>>7676903
Designated faculty stalls
>>
File: %0A%0A1451163194133.jpg (77 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
%0A%0A1451163194133.jpg
77 KB, 422x600
>>7677878
Iz diz Le burth of Le epicz new maymay?!?!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.