[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /lit/. I come for a little bit of help. Tomorrow I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1454353425062.jpg (265 KB, 900x1278) Image search: [Google]
1454353425062.jpg
265 KB, 900x1278
Hello /lit/.

I come for a little bit of help. Tomorrow I will be taking a exam for a possible English tutoring position. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if my current skills will suffice in getting me the position. I know I'm doing this quite last minute but is there any obscure tips on grammar that you guys would happen to know.

Thanks.
>>
>>7673607
Who is this Jap who makes me want to fap?
>>
>>7673614

I shouldn't have derailed my own thread with such a provocative picture, huh?
>>
File: 1453768683123.jpg (293 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
1453768683123.jpg
293 KB, 2500x1667
>>7673617
Out with it. You'll probably get the job just because you have interest in it. When I was interviewed for my tutor job at university all they did was grill with some weird questions that didn't make any sense. I think most jobs work that way. Now deliver the nudes.
>>
>>7673607
you don't need obscure grammar tips to tutor, you're basically a fucking cheerleader
idiot
>>
>>7673617
Yeah. Still. Who is that? Source?
>>
>>7673607
No way that isnt shopped. Azns cant have bodies like that
>>
>>7673675

My taiwanese girlfriend has a better body than that desu, senpai.
>>
>>7673710
Danny does make a great Taiwanese girlfriend for you yale.
>>
>>7673675
it's pretty common for those japanese pinup seminude girls to get implants
>>
>>7673607
>fake tits
>weak legs

Not good senpai
>>
>>7673607
OP come on and deliver for us with the source.
>>
>>7673607
Who is this semen demon?
>>
炎可可
>>
What 3 poems should I analyse for my exam? here's your chance OP
>>
>>7674934
fuck anyone who says fake tits done that well aren't god tier. Look at how perfect they are, she's a brilliant subject for masturbation. It doesn't matter if they aren't natural, they're art, it's like saying masturbating to anything man made is wrong.
>>
go read the elements of style by strunk and white really quick, it's your best bet
>>
>>7673607
I knead to know who is this cook, that get me all hot and juicy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.