[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you read My Twisted World? What did you think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: 1443816216834.jpg (130 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1443816216834.jpg
130 KB, 720x480
Have any of you read My Twisted World?

What did you think of it?
>>
>>7673543
I read it back when it just came out. It was bretty funny. Especially when he pitches hissy fits and throws drinks at people. His plan was the most hilarious part though.
>>
I did!

Jesus, it was equal parts funny, sad, and dark. I hate to admit I related but highschool Rodger was highschool me.
>>
I thought it was pretty interesting. He really did not understand how people interact/what other people's minds were like. I can't imagine how utterly alone you would feel being incapable of understanding the common social language of people around you.

It seems that he coped with his extreme isolation/alienation by developing some kind of hyper narcissistic denial of reality that eventually led him to violently strike out at people he had become incapable of empathizing with. His views on power relations are telling, especially those to do with race and gender.
>>
Yes.
It was both funny(while not trying to be) and sad at the same time. If it wasn't so poorly written I could actually see it getting published.
>>
I didn't like it.
It made me a bit sick.
>>
It was a very interesting insight into someone who had gone completely insane. I can't really think of anything else like it. It was unusually well written as well. He talks about wanting to become a writer in it, but like everything in his life it was only in the vain hope it would get him sex.

My favourite part was when he walked past a girl and worked up the courage to say hello to her as he passed. She ignored him and he ran into a public toilet to cry for a few hours. Both funny and tragic.
>>
It's incredibly depressing to realize that people like this exist and aren't just exaggerated fictional clichés. I thought /r9k/ was the bottom of the well, Rodger managed to drill right through.
>>
Best book of this century
>>
File: ajfja.jpg (91 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
ajfja.jpg
91 KB, 500x640
I liked how clear it was but it got boring because I felt like i've read his story perhaps, on 4chan but without the murder. Though the part when he completely tore his sister for having sex, that kinda saddened for me for some reason. I dont remember why
>>
>>7673571
>My favourite part was when he walked past a girl and worked up the courage to say hello to her as he passed. She ignored him and he ran into a public toilet to cry for a few hours. Both funny and tragic.
Kek. What are the best quotes? I don't want to read the whole thing, but this sounds hilarious.
>>
>>7673574
He was /r9k/ incarnate. Supreme Gentleman and all.
>>
File: train.jpg (524 KB, 1200x778) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
524 KB, 1200x778
Here is a passage picked at random.

"At Santa Barbara City College, I had exactly the same experience that I had at Moorpark. I had to watch beautiful young people enjoying their lives together as I languished in loneliness and despair, because no one accepted me. I dropped my math class – I just couldn’t bear having to be at the college all day long, sitting in the library watching couples kiss each other. "

Pathetic, yes. But the unforgivable sin is that his writing, diction, choice of nouns and verbs, syntax--it's completely insipid. The prose is indistinguishable from babby's first journal.
>>
>>7673589
Sometimes I feel lonely and depressed and angry, then I read about this guy, and suddenly everything seems not quite as bad.
>>
>>7673589
More like babby's last journal.
>>
>>7673589
I was legit going to read this at some point but after the first two paragraphs I decided it was not worth it. I cannot believe someone who is of age could actually write that shit and mean it.

"This is the story of how I, Elliot Rodger, came to be. This is the story of my entire life. It is a dark story of sadness, anger, and hatred. It is a story of a war against cruel injustice. In this magnificent story, I will disclose every single detail about my life, every single significant experience that I have pulled from my superior memory, as well as how those experiences have shaped my views of the world. This tragedy did not have to happen. I didn’t want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand, and this story will explain why. My life didn’t start out dark and twisted. I started out as a happy and blissful child, living my life to the fullest in a world I thought was good and pure.."
>>
>>7673543
I thought it was funny. He should have sent it to a publisher and marketed it as American Psycho for the 21st century. Because you could almost say it is. Bateman was a rich banker who was fucked up inside and this condition provided insight into the state of the world, you could say the same about My Twisted World. It's like BEE and Houlleboq rolled into one. And the shitty writing can be excused because the book is written in a journal style. It's not actually shit writing, it's writing in character.

I wish I could have gotten his manifesto before the shooting and convinced him to try this. He could have smashed /lit/ pussy all day.
>>
File: welldone.png (543 KB, 708x742) Image search: [Google]
welldone.png
543 KB, 708x742
>>7673595
nice
>>
>>7673597
Trust me, it's worth it.
>>
>>7673580
Just skim through it. There's tons of stuff like that. But I'll give you a few more examples to wet your appetite.

>follows a couple in his car and throws iced tea at them in a fit of rage.

>Gets drunk at a family get together and starts crying about how he'll never have sex.

>Tells his lifelong friend about his philosophy that everyone should be banned from having sex. His friend calls him out as only believing this because he can't get laid and he stops talking to him for months.
>>
It's weird. Its both funny and sad, and it is interesting to read something written by someone who was so delusional and out of touch with reality, while still remaining sort of relatable.
As others have said, too bad the writing is awful, or it would of honestly been considered a good book
>>
I lost my shit out how he throws drinks at happy couples from his BMW and speeds off.
>>
I'm probably a terrible person for this, but I find the book 100% hilarious. Some of you are saying that you feel 'sadness,' but for me it's all just comedy. This guy is a fucking cartoon character and when I read what he wrote I laugh and laugh. I don't know why I don't feel any pity for him. Maybe I'm a sociopath myself.
>>
File: 1454667479652.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454667479652.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>7673631
>Maybe I'm a sociopath myself
>>
>>7673631
It's not really sociopathic to have no sympathy for a guy who killed a bunch of people because he couldn't get laid anon. It was hilarious in how over the top it was, the way he wrote and spoke really was like a badly written villain.
>>
>>7673631
it's sad that california is such a hellhole
i wasn't sad because he failed, i was sad that he is basically the culmination of america and it happens to be the most powerful country on the planet
>>
He's has more fame and attention for his writing then any of you will in your lives. Make fun of him all you want. How does that feel?
>>
File: Pain_&_Gain_film_poster.jpg (23 KB, 260x383) Image search: [Google]
Pain_&_Gain_film_poster.jpg
23 KB, 260x383
>>7673644
>basically the culmination of America
No that would be pic related.

http://www.nyfcc.com/2013/05/pain-gain-reviewed-by-armond-white-for-cityarts/
>>
File: 1436071117839.jpg (269 KB, 905x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436071117839.jpg
269 KB, 905x1200
>>7673543
-females are not males
-men want to be validated, to feel relevant
-when men feel disconnected from reality, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters ?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor and/or ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are far smarter than worms, and worms despises this. worms will say that any other woman which is not their /true one/wife/gf/oneitis is a whore (as if it is an insult HAHAHAHA)
>>
>>7673645
Damn good. Better to be unknown than hated.
>>
>>7673631
He was literally a fucking cartoon character trapped in a real person's body though. That's what makes the whole thing so unreal.
>>
>>7673645
>projecting
I prefer a low profile myself. This guy is just a famous joke.
>>
>>7673650
two sides of the same coin, my man
>>
>>7673650
That article is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>7673645
Infamy isn't fame and not all attention is good attention.
>>
>>7673664
are you for real?
it's dead on
>>
>>7673543
It's the best Bret Easton Ellis novel.
>>
>>7673543
Yes, and he was a try hard beta loser. His autism prevented him from empathizing with others. In fact, the only serial killer I really feel sorry for is Breivik.
>>
>>7673670
Speaking of Brevik, he was kindof a nutjob himself. Mostly because of that whole thing where he insisted he was part of some sort of knightly order that doesn't exist.

It's kinda sad that even Elliot Rodger was a better writer than him though. Brevik just plagiarized the Unabomber.
>>
>>7673645
So does JK Rowling but do you think any of us want to be her?
>>
>>7673680
I don't know about being her but I wouldn't mind being inside her.
>>
>>7673679
Breivik was/ is a nutjob but Rodgers was just "Reeeee wimmin have the option of getting with others." Breivik had to watch every day as his country was trampled underfoot. He still shouldn't have killed anyone though.
>>
>One boy who
was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with
him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked
him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to
how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to
these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick,
twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer
cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars.
He's right, you know
>>
>>7673679
>the Unabomber.
His manifesto is actually interesting, even if it's a bit unhinged as well. The bits about what he calls Leftism, which seems a strange/provocative name to me for what he's actually describing, are pretty thought-provoking.
>>
File: 1450443323654.jpg (65 KB, 416x625) Image search: [Google]
1450443323654.jpg
65 KB, 416x625
>>7673664
>KING OF /tv/
>KING OF /tv/
>KING OF /tv/

Pain & Gain was a masterpiece.
>>
>>7673687
It was a decent movie. That article is projection. If you bring up death of the author I have nothing to say to you.
>>
>>7673686
Industrial Society and its Future sounds interesting but I was talking more about how sad it was that Brevik had to plagiarize it instead of just writing his own manifesto while a basketcase autist like Elliot Rodger actually managed to write his.
>>
>>7673693
>death of the author
No, I actually agree with White and believe that Michael Bay intentionally made a movie too smart for the average moviegoer.
>>
>>7673686
I think anon's referring to the fact that large amounts are quoted and paraphrased from other sources.
>>
>>7673701
>“This was a bizarrely funny story, but I also saw this as a story about people who are never happy with what they have,” Bay said.

“So I felt there was some social commentary about the criminal mind. If you ever talked to criminals, they think, ‘I deserve it, and I’m not doing anything wrong.’ And generally I think people are fascinated with the train-wrecks of crime.”

I want to show a lot of grey areas, and I want to show how bizarre it was that they kidnap someone, collect all this money and have a loving wedding the next week

That's all Bay really says about the movie. I think the average movie-goer is quite capable of understanding those points.
>>
>>7673699
>>7673704
It's because neo-reactionaries don't have a coherent worldview. They're aware that something is wrong with their cultures but they're incapable of just accepting something that existentially morbid so they have invent causes for the decay that they can attempt to subvert.
>>
>>7673715
Yeah but there's being incoherent and there's being unoriginal. They don't necessarily go hand in hand.
>>
File: 1451078336356.jpg (91 KB, 414x550) Image search: [Google]
1451078336356.jpg
91 KB, 414x550
I find the amount of normalfaggotry ITT disturbing.
>>
>>7673543
Yeah, it was childish nonsense. I had a good time reading it, but it felt more like something that belonged in a /b/ cringe thread than anything else.
>>
>>7673750
what are you gonna do?
reee at us?
go travel or something
i'll never understand you fucking people
>>
>>7673656
that was a journey to read
>>
>>7673775
He's probably an autistic NEET so he can't. It does seem like the rich robots just end up on /trv/ asking for advice on how to trick girls into fucking them in foreign countries.
>>
>>7673775
They're autists so they can't fathom the thought that some people are disgusted by them.
>>
Ich suche eintritt in den deep web kann jmd helfenß
>>
>>7673656
I bet u thought that made perfect sense
>>
>>7673597
better than most of the stuff u fgts post in crit threads.
>>
File: princess points2.png (719 KB, 3036x1900) Image search: [Google]
princess points2.png
719 KB, 3036x1900
I can understand his unhappiness.
>>
I wrote an Obit that was published for someone I knew who was killed by him.
>>
>>7673870
Princess Points is a dank as fuck meme. Also Wojak's looking pretty handsome with that hair/beard combo.
>>
>>7673876
I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>7673775
>>7673795
>>7673799
>Getting this mad at memes

Well,no wonder this board is filled with rich art college kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 750x1193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 750x1193
Kek
>>
I did read some.

What hit me was the part about Pokémon becoming popular all of a sudden, during the late '90s. This rich kid in LA, and yet, it was popular there too. Made me remember my childhood.
>>
>>7673589
I agree. It sounds like a slightly inebriated J.D Salinger wrote it
>>
>>7673631
Who was the first sociopath? Are you so stupid that you believe ER was a sociopath? Are you so stupid that you believe laughing at ER makes someone a sociopath? Go learn what a sociopath is dummy
>>
Perfect. Rareified. Memelit.
>>
>>7673656
You are like Glenn Beck without the chalk-board
>>
>>7673543
Hilarious. Rare insight into an autistic mind.
>>
>>7673687
Based Armond
>>
File: rodge lottery.png (73 KB, 646x590) Image search: [Google]
rodge lottery.png
73 KB, 646x590
I've only read parts but it's honestly one of the funniest things I've ever read.
>>
File: laughing bjork.jpg (37 KB, 641x482) Image search: [Google]
laughing bjork.jpg
37 KB, 641x482
>I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.
>>
File: the perfect plan.jpg (328 KB, 1110x481) Image search: [Google]
the perfect plan.jpg
328 KB, 1110x481
>>7674420
I love how he tries to win the lottery twice and genuinely believes he is going to win each time.
>>
File: orange juice vengeance.jpg (296 KB, 1108x426) Image search: [Google]
orange juice vengeance.jpg
296 KB, 1108x426
>>7674436
posting excerpts
>>
File: hot maths chick.jpg (216 KB, 1115x317) Image search: [Google]
hot maths chick.jpg
216 KB, 1115x317
>>7674441
>>
File: rodge splash.png (57 KB, 808x258) Image search: [Google]
rodge splash.png
57 KB, 808x258
>>7674436
If he didn't actually kill people there's no way I would believe this isn't satire.

Even now some part of mesuspects he only killed those people as a masterpiece as performance art.
>>
>>7674436
>erection-causing body

Am I dead yet?
>>
File: image of beauty ad supremacy.jpg (241 KB, 1116x347) Image search: [Google]
image of beauty ad supremacy.jpg
241 KB, 1116x347
>>7674445
I really want to see someone make a dark comedy movie from this.
>>
File: top kek.jpg (175 KB, 1093x258) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
175 KB, 1093x258
>>7674450
>>
File: two pretty girls.jpg (234 KB, 1104x351) Image search: [Google]
two pretty girls.jpg
234 KB, 1104x351
>>7674452
>>
bret easton ellis has nothing on this lad
>>
File: y james y.jpg (180 KB, 1098x282) Image search: [Google]
y james y.jpg
180 KB, 1098x282
>>7674454
>>
>>7674450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cEcuV-LGQ0
this keks me up every time
>>
File: stupid selfish mother.jpg (149 KB, 1098x225) Image search: [Google]
stupid selfish mother.jpg
149 KB, 1098x225
>>7674457
>>
File: iced tea vengeance.jpg (221 KB, 1109x317) Image search: [Google]
iced tea vengeance.jpg
221 KB, 1109x317
>>7674462
>>
>>7674458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE'

wrong link desu
>>
>>7673685
i wonder what would have happened if rodger read nietzsche
>>
>>7674478
rodger was textbook slave morality and ressentiment to be frank kinsfolk
>>
>>7674483
that's why I'm wondering
>>
>>7673656
This.

Women are cruel in a way you can't possibly appreciate until you see it from the inside. Lack of worth in a suitor translates to complete "badness." They feel the same license to exploit, abuse, humiliate, etc. a person if they're not an Impressive Male Specimen that the average man feels about triple-convicted child rapists or whatever. There's almost a weird hatred there for failed, weak men. Even among the nicest, most reflective ones, there is always this tinge of enjoying shitting directly down a beta male's throat. Especially when that beta male is cluelessly supplicating, doesn't realize his own unworthiness, etc.

There's some quote like "young men delight in thinking that women are angels, and are dismayed when they learn that it's not always so." If there's any incommunicable instinct that I wish I could beam directly into the minds of all dudes, one of those things you can only learn by getting your battle scars from it first-hand, it's just how petty and mean women really are. It's so hard to describe the juxtaposition of what your dick wants you to think they are, and what they really are.

Just remember, women have no sense of their romantic or even their sexual power over you. They benefit from it, they're immersed in it, but they don't embody it gracefully or graciously. The chivalrous worship that some part of your brain wants to give to them isn't reciprocated on any instinctive level by them, there is no yin / yang harmony waiting to happen there. They are basically short, weak, listlessly hedonistic men, boring and petty and selfish by default, who have been born with a silver spoon between their legs. They will not be nice to you if you kneel and offer your heart to them. That cooing "awww" moment where they realize the depth of your love is more substantial than some alpha male's Lamborghini only exists in movies. Women exist to take the hearts of supplicants and sell them on the black market to pay for the alpha's Lambo lease. Especially be wary if you meet one or end up dating one and find yourself thinking "this one's DIFFERENT."

Those ones are the ones that take the other organs too. Always close yourself off a bit with women. The transcendent friendship your culture tells you you'll find with them is a misguided delusion of degraded Platonic love. They don't understand it and they never will.
>>
>>7674491
Can't tell if OC or Elliot
>>
>>7674491
>silver spoon between their legs.
kek
>>
>>7674493
Its not necessarily either. It could be copypasta. If it were Elliot then it would likely be original content additionally but it could also be Elliot's copypasta. Do you get my meaning family?
>>
>>7674493
no, this is truth if one is a pussy
but there is a solution: not being a pussy
the idea that women should respect faggotry is insane
a woman would have to be very stupid to carry a pity-case's child -- thus one must have respect to open legs
>>
>>7674441
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH

oh god i'm dying at these excerts. The lottery one was golden as well.
>>
>>7673589
Better than most philosophers. At least he makes sense
>>
File: then i called my mother.jpg (256 KB, 1109x351) Image search: [Google]
then i called my mother.jpg
256 KB, 1109x351
>>7674505
More incoming
>>
>>7674491
If you replace "worth" with fuckability that's basically most men w/r/t women so who even cares? You act like all of us guys are lovesick puppies or hopeless romantics or something.
>>
File: 1429023896237.jpg (7 KB, 197x169) Image search: [Google]
1429023896237.jpg
7 KB, 197x169
>>7674452
>Their bodies looked so sexy and tantalizing that Philip had to go to the bathroom to masturbate

Fuck me, this has to be made into a movie or something in the same fashion as American Psycho
>>
>>7674517
Who would play the Rodge?
>>
>>7674517
i know, if it was published under a pseudonym and he didn't shoot people we'd be talking about the second BEE right now
>>
>>7674525
Paul Dano
>>
File: selfish mom.jpg (153 KB, 1107x222) Image search: [Google]
selfish mom.jpg
153 KB, 1107x222
>>7674512
>>
File: my twisted world.jpg (363 KB, 1875x915) Image search: [Google]
my twisted world.jpg
363 KB, 1875x915
>>7674525
>>
File: heavens save me.jpg (169 KB, 1103x254) Image search: [Google]
heavens save me.jpg
169 KB, 1103x254
>>7674529
>>
>>7673589
>>7673597
That's the beauty of it you silly fags. Here's this BMW driving designer clothes wearing spoiled orange juice splasher soon to be mass murderer and he's writing corny Hollywood narrator monologues, and he's the kid of a director of the Hunger Games who grew up in this world. He lived his life in a plastic vapid world and he's a product of it.

This is the Great American Novel, 21st century style.
>>
>>7674533
christiano ronaldo?
let's have it directed by harmony korine
would watch
>>
File: The Shattered Leg Incident Pt 1.jpg (379 KB, 1110x541) Image search: [Google]
The Shattered Leg Incident Pt 1.jpg
379 KB, 1110x541
>>7674541
>>
File: The Shattered Leg Incident Pt 2.jpg (410 KB, 1108x624) Image search: [Google]
The Shattered Leg Incident Pt 2.jpg
410 KB, 1108x624
>>7674545
>>
>>7674533
Why not get Soumaya to play Soumaya
>>
>>7674503

>a woman would have to be very stupid to carry a child

Yes I agree. Since having children necessitates the suffering of those children which would otherwise remain nonexistent and thus experience no suffering there are only two conclusions that can be reached. Those who have children are ignorant or else they are malicious. Any person who was ever tortured molested, beaten or savagely murdered could have been spared that fate by simply not being brought about.
>>
File: The Shattered Leg Incident Pt 3.jpg (268 KB, 1115x382) Image search: [Google]
The Shattered Leg Incident Pt 3.jpg
268 KB, 1115x382
>>7674550
>>
File: The Shattered Leg Incident Pt 4.jpg (105 KB, 1112x160) Image search: [Google]
The Shattered Leg Incident Pt 4.jpg
105 KB, 1112x160
>>7674555
>>
>>7674552
would you say such ignorant and/or malicious people are addicted to the sweet taste of semen?
>>
>>7674545
>>7674550
jesus christ, this is hilarious. That is some next level delusion he's got going on
>>
>>7674557
Lmao holy shit.

This is insanity.
>>
>>7674558
yeah a lot of them are.
>>
File: chance.jpg (237 KB, 574x803) Image search: [Google]
chance.jpg
237 KB, 574x803
>>7674557
>>
>>7674557
>why didn't any of the girls offer to walk me home after I tried to push them off a ledge and repeatedly insulting them

wew. The /r9k/ is strong in this one
>>
>>7674552
Why do I suspect you might be the next mass shooter?
>>
File: jazz.jpg (424 KB, 1118x648) Image search: [Google]
jazz.jpg
424 KB, 1118x648
>>7674564
>>
>>7674564
Is this the famous /pol/ and /r9k/ 'redpill' I hear so much about on?
>>
>>7674564
wew

Stay away from /pol/ kids.
>>
>>7674568
because you're DNA addicted
>>
File: Phase 1.jpg (329 KB, 1126x474) Image search: [Google]
Phase 1.jpg
329 KB, 1126x474
>>7674569
>>
>>7674568
Antinatalism stems from compassion, if anything it's the antithesis of a school shooter's position.
>>
>>7674577
What a gentleman
>>
>>7674577
>>
>>7674581
>"if I kill everyone, they won't have to suffer anymore"
>>
File: Phase 3.jpg (315 KB, 1113x476) Image search: [Google]
Phase 3.jpg
315 KB, 1113x476
>>7674585
>>
How do you know when they're playing hard to get or they're not interested? They act the same way.
>>
File: Phase 4 - Grand Theft Auto.jpg (181 KB, 1112x258) Image search: [Google]
Phase 4 - Grand Theft Auto.jpg
181 KB, 1112x258
>>7674589
>literally none of this went as planned apart from killing himself
>>
>>7674587
School shooters tend to kill to inflict harm, they believe non-existence to be a bad thing.

They kill people precisely because they think life is worth living for those people and therefore try to rob them of it.
>>
File: videos.jpg (314 KB, 1110x445) Image search: [Google]
videos.jpg
314 KB, 1110x445
>>7674593
>>
>>7674592
Elliot wouldn't know, we never even aproached a girl
>>
>>7674595
You'd kill them out of compassion, I'm sure
>>
File: Endgame.jpg (585 KB, 1117x854) Image search: [Google]
Endgame.jpg
585 KB, 1117x854
>>7674597
>>
The immediate feminist reaction to Elliot Rodger was '#Yesallwomen. Yes all women have to deal with bad men behaviours.
>>
>>7674597
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: report.jpg (311 KB, 1834x1077) Image search: [Google]
report.jpg
311 KB, 1834x1077
>>7674605
Rare bonus material
>>
>>7674599
I wouldn't, but one could. Murder is a victimless crime.
>>
File: 1438259334200.jpg (186 KB, 1279x1722) Image search: [Google]
1438259334200.jpg
186 KB, 1279x1722
>>7674605
In another interesting time-line/universe Führer Rodger is the god emperor of the solar kingdom and has raised civilization to the next level.
>>
>>7674611
>I wouldn't
Sure thing, buddy.

Be sure to warn us in advance, Elliot
>>
File: philosopher.jpg (145 KB, 892x561) Image search: [Google]
philosopher.jpg
145 KB, 892x561
>>7674609
>>
>>7674612
And even in that timeline, he still can't get laid
>>
File: dgafdgsdfg.jpg (93 KB, 1554x287) Image search: [Google]
dgafdgsdfg.jpg
93 KB, 1554x287
>>7674617
>>
File: Might_is_right.jpg (62 KB, 209x277) Image search: [Google]
Might_is_right.jpg
62 KB, 209x277
>>7674613
I'm not even the antinatalist lad you were responding too, mate. But to associate antinatalism with malice is silly.

It's the type of people that enjoy pic related and such that you should be weary of.
>>
>>7674609
that's gold
>>
>>7674627
I'm not saying it's malice. I'm sure they'll convince themselves it's an act of compassion
>>
>>7674634
Have there been any spree killers so far who have justified themselves in this way? Sounds pretty interesting.
>>
>>7674605
Is it fucked up that I at least admire the fact he imagines himself remaining abstinent in his utopian vision?
>>
>>7673543
Who's Soumaya?
>>
File: can't breathe.jpg (36 KB, 475x300) Image search: [Google]
can't breathe.jpg
36 KB, 475x300
>>7674609
>nazi anime
Incredible.
>>
File: mummy issues.jpg (127 KB, 1557x800) Image search: [Google]
mummy issues.jpg
127 KB, 1557x800
>>7674619
>>
File: confirmed manlet.jpg (50 KB, 1557x275) Image search: [Google]
confirmed manlet.jpg
50 KB, 1557x275
>>7674654
>>
LMAO

https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-bodybuilding-com-forum

What a delusional faggot. Sounds like some of the people on /r9k/
>>
File: rodge benis size.png (33 KB, 886x501) Image search: [Google]
rodge benis size.png
33 KB, 886x501
>>7674658
>>
File: black guy.jpg (91 KB, 1554x350) Image search: [Google]
black guy.jpg
91 KB, 1554x350
>>7674658
>>
>>7674661
>Elliot Rodger confirmed for 4" dicklet
>>
his mouth looks like an asshole
>>
The funny thing is, he's actually not a bad looking dude. Plus he comes from a wealthy family that actually has some considerable success.

Girls would've been all over him if he wasn't such a fucking autist.
>>
>>7674684
People seem pretty divided on the issue of his appearance. About half find him attractive. I am personally in the camp that finds his appearance uncanny.
>>
>>7674647
The chick his father has boning
>>
>>7674687
> I am personally in the camp that finds his appearance uncanny.

It's probably his jawline, man. Far too blocky. Looks like a 3D character from an old playstation game.
>>
>>7674684
>The funny thing is, he's actually not a bad looking dude

LMAO

>manlet
>half-asian
>asshole-looking lips
>no chin

A solid 4/10 which no woman wants (if it's combined with autism and self-delusion)
>>
>>7674692
nah, its the nose
>>
>>7674684
What if he went to Russia?
He had money, looks, he wasnt an alcoholic (a big plus for russian women) and a lot of blonde girls who would jump on his dick. They also hate melanin-enriched people.

His autismo wouldnt be too noticeable because of the language/cultural barriers
>>
>>7674701
Yes but he never actually talks to any woman who isn't related to him or his psychologist.
>>
>>7674609
Simply amazing.

"The philosophy of a knife" was my favorite part.
>>
>>7674701
He was mentally ill. Would've snapped at some point either way. Don't think any woman would be able to stand him
>>
I find this book so hilarious. Maybe it's childishness but it's as funny if not moreso than Confederacy to me.
>>
>>7674710
What? Did you totally miss "blood elves are nazis"
>>
>>7674714
The episode where he fills up his supersoaker with orange juice and shoots it at 'degenerate' popular kids is one I can easily imagine Ignatius do (of course the latter's ire wasn't fuelled by sexual frustration)
>>
>>7674684
He actually didn't have direct access to real money since he was mostly with his mom after his parents divorced. That's why he thought the lottery was his last chance at getting laid. Autistic as he was, even he could've gotten laid if he was actually rich.
>>
>>7674728
It's why I find so few "comedy" books funny. Confederacy was wild and the author committed suicide shortly after writing it having refused to edit it. And My Twisted World is just so sincere that part of the reason I find it humorous is that it's obvious the author isn't some guy playing word games at the expense of a narrator he is trying to "make funny".
>>
>>7674726
The Nazi stuff was gold too but the knife thing was just the most fedora Google search ever.
>>
Do anyone have links to interviews with girls and guys who interacted with Elliot, i.e. about how he was in school and among people?

I want to hear how distorted his view in the book is from what happened in real life
>>
>>7674736
Not really though. You can't get laid if you don't make even tiniest bit of effort
>>
>>7674701
But if he tried that pushing grils around/insulting and shoving people he would end up dead much faster than here in burgerland
>>
>And he did what other people do who want to get rich quickly - he bought a lottery ticket. And yet there was a difference between the way Adolf bought a lottery ticket and the way other people did. For other people only hope, or rather, dream of getting the first prize, but Adolf was sure he had won from the moment of buying the ticket and had only forgotten to collect the money. His only possible worry was how to spend this not inconsiderable sum to the best advantage.

>It was typical of him that he often mingled his most fantastic ideas with the coolest calculations, and the same thing happened with the purchase of the lottery ticket. While he was already, in his imagination, spending his winnings, he carefully studied the lottery conditions and worked out our chance with the greatest precision. "
>>
This is proof that murder elavates whatever quality your writing is...
So why don't you go and commit murder, aka the victimless crime?
>>
>>7674757
I guess it worked for Burroughs
>>
Does anyone have an epub of it?
>>
>>7674743
you want to stalk the girls he stalked already? props for the lack of moral conscience, but i think you'll find that it's been done.

if you really want to be the eoin colfer of the murder/suicide genre, though, google awaits.
>>
>>7674772
What are you on about, lad?

I'd like to hear about what he was really like from people who knew him. Not sure what you're getting at.
>>
>>7674781
Search his name on youtube. His asian ex-dormate says he was quiet and sad. A white guy who lived in the same apartment complex said he was a buzzkill who never contributed to conversations.
>>
File: 1454168792976.jpg (302 KB, 1594x2578) Image search: [Google]
1454168792976.jpg
302 KB, 1594x2578
>>
File: 1432638915659.jpg (341 KB, 1328x2148) Image search: [Google]
1432638915659.jpg
341 KB, 1328x2148
>>
>>7674746
Half of "making an effort" is just paying for shit though. If you toss enough money around you're going to attract gold diggers even if you're not even close to being attractive or outgoing.
>>
>>7674787
cheers
>>
>>7673643
>It's not really sociopathic to have no sympathy for a guy who killed a bunch of people
It is though.
>>7673631
I laugh hard exactly because I recognize myself in everything he thinks and everything he does. Except for not being being able of empathy. It's sad because you can see that people don't give a shit about others until they harm someone else. Not even his parents.
It's cathartic.
>>
File: 1428930561143.jpg (326 KB, 1328x2148) Image search: [Google]
1428930561143.jpg
326 KB, 1328x2148
>>
>>7674781
you want to contact the victims because your curiosity is worth more to you than their wishes. the newspapers at the time featured so many "no comment"s and "please take my photo out of the story about the guy i really didn't know" that i'm assuming invasion of privacy doesn't mean anything to you.

i mean, it doesn't have to mean anything to you, i'm not here to moralfag, but i'm also not here to run google searches for you. your curiosity only means shit to you.

considered they all no commented out of the story, or their parents spoke on their behalf to ask for privacy, yeah, i'm thinking you're going to have to googlestalk them and then approach them under false pretenses if your curiosity is really worth it. moralfags will probably look down on you for it, but i'm just looking down on you for not being able to do your own research and thinking 4chan's your personal background check army.
>>
>>7674797
No, I mean, he didn't even try TALKING to a girl
>>
>>7673685
If you can't relate to that you either are the blond guy or a woman.
>>
>>7674809
It's a very strange psychological state to be convinced that you want something so badly but make no effort to attain it. I can't decide whether he's so narcisstic that he expects people to come to him, or whether he really doesn't want a relationship all that much but is very susceptible to social influences telling him he does and thus making him sperg out.
>>
>>7674804
This is some next level autism, senpai.

I was asking for links to interviews.
>>
>>7674742
It's the name of a movie
>>
>>7674814
it's practically the definition of grandiosity, so it probably stems from narcissism.
>>
>>7674816
>waaaaaah google for me i can't i'm disabled
yup. you're retarded and i'm still not googling.
>>
>>7673631
#Lord of the edge
#2sharp4you
#CAUTION: Objects In Post Are Edgier Than They Appear
#YOLO
#Misunderstood
#bad to the bone
#crazy lmfaooo
>>
>>7674800
>It is though.
It's the exact opposite of sociopathic because a disdain for criminals (especially murderers) is part of the in-group mentality tied with being a "well-adjusted" member of society. You're expressing your support of the social order by showing disdain for him.
>>
>>7674819
But I think he was at least self-aware enough to realize his inferiority. The whole BMW and designer clothes thing suggests narcissism, but (maybe I'm being sentimental here) he also seems pretty sensitive in a sort of naive and innocent way, as if he thinks the adult world he hates so much forces a person to have to be extremely materialistic and callous in order to succeed. He was so obsessed with nostalgia and the superiority of childhood, I think he was just wilfully deluding himself about the nature of adult life so that he would feel justified in not having to truly confront it or something.
>>
>>7674814
hes was gay as fuck, my sweet familiar
he wanted that thick aryan cock
>>
>>7674822
I was looking for the guy who posted all the other info to chime in if he had anything, as it seemed that he knows a lot about this case.

Not sure why you start talking about stalking the victims or contacting them. You're an oddball
>>
File: 1374174672112.jpg (105 KB, 915x915) Image search: [Google]
1374174672112.jpg
105 KB, 915x915
His prose and themes remind me a lot of Murakami
>>
>>7674572
yeah /pol/ is filled with people that have literally nothing going for them besides the color of their skin
>>
>>7674830
go look at the definition of grandiosity, which is one of the key traits of narcissism.
>>
>>7674809
That's part of my point though, they'd come to him so he wouldn't have to try engaging them in a conversation. When people go around spending shitloads of money, it's really noticeable and there are plenty of women hard-up for cash who will take advantage of that sort of thing.
>>
File: excerpt.jpg (34 KB, 657x113) Image search: [Google]
excerpt.jpg
34 KB, 657x113
Guess which famous, rich, critically-respected Asian author wrote this excerpt at the age of 22.
>>
>>7674830
>But I think he was at least self-aware enough to realize his inferiority

No.

I wish I could find the thread on bodybuilding.com that he participated in. He vehemently refused that his looks wasn't anything but glorious and that everyone who'd suggest otherwise must've been jealous or blind
>>
>>7674832
>how do i stalk the other people in the book
>i mean not stalk, just get someone else to stalk
>i mean, not get someone else to stalk, just getting someone else to google
>i mean, get someone else's research
none of that is going to go over well in a writer's group or on 4chan. you're obviously some normie idiot who thinks that they're incapable of doing something which could be considered immoral, even when you're asking to do it. just embrace that you're a creeper who wants to investigate the lives of people who want privacy, and get your ass on google. it's really not a hard website to operate.
>>
>>7674842
Is that from Eee eeee Eee by Towel Inn?
>>
>>7674842
If that's not Tao Lin, then I will never read again
>>
File: excerpt2.jpg (38 KB, 615x149) Image search: [Google]
excerpt2.jpg
38 KB, 615x149
>>7674854
No it's from Bed by Tao Lin.
>>
>>7674854
I think it's from a short story, doesn't sound like eee eeee eee
>>
>>7674846
I haven't read the book, faggot. I just want to hear what those who knew him thought about Elliot and how he conducted himself in public.

I'm talking about interviews given to the press, you dumb faggot. I live in the middle of nowhere in fucking Russia.
>>
File: P_20160206_152825.jpg (3 MB, 3072x4096) Image search: [Google]
P_20160206_152825.jpg
3 MB, 3072x4096
A masterpiece.
>>
>>7674858
Close enough.
>>
>>7674858
>reading tao lin ebook on your mac.
oy
y
>>
>>7674863
>i haven't read the book
never change, /lit/
don't worry, you haven't read my posts about how they no comment'ed out of this either, so i wouldn't expect you to be capable of reading any material related to the case.
>have pity on me i'm in russia and the internet doesn't reach here
yeah, do you really think i'm starting to google these things for you, when you haven't even bothered yourself.
>>
>>7674865
>laughing whores on cover title
Oh Elliot, you could have prevented this eternal shame
>>
>>7674865
People actually put that thing on their kindles? I made it last year for the anniversary of the shootings and was going to put it up on amazon but they rejected it for a "copyright" issue so I just put it up on tinyupload. I don't think I even have the file anymore.
>>
>>7674869
A guy literally posted 50 exerpts with additional material, homosexual friend. Perhaps he -- or people of similar ilk and inclinations -- were already in possession of a host of different sources. Hence my asking.

Now go take a cold shower, you autistic fuck
>>
>>7674876
>but other people are creepers who google
>why can't i be a creeper who doesn't google
you can be a creeper who doesn't google. it just won't get you shit
>>
>>7674876
No, sorry, I don't have any interviews dude. Would watch/read any you can dig up, though.

Not sure why the other guy is being so fucking weird. It's a bit fucking creepy that he for some reason immediately assumed you're going to try and contact the people who knew Elliot and berated you for it, but he already seems to know all about them himself.
>>
>>7674878
Not that guy but you are the autistic one in this debate.
>>
>>7674878
Kill yourself already
>>
If you were a woman would you have fucked him?
>>
>>7674887
eww, no
>>
>>7674887
If I had the knowledge I now have ie. if he didn't get laid he would go on to murder 5 (I think) people?
>>
>>7674887
>fucking an ugly beta manlet dicklet when you can get Chad

'no'
>>
>>7673597
>I cannot believe someone who is of age could actually write that shit and mean it.
Why not? It seems to me that you must be extremely young or incapable of feeling any empathy in genera.
This is the kind of thoughts that are in everyone's mind, but in Elliot's case, it applied to most people who surrounded him because of his solitude. Being in a room where the person you love is making out with another person would be hard for you and for anyone; being in a room filled with happiness and love when happiness and love is something you crave for but you cannot have (doesn't matter if it was in fact like that, believing it is is enough) would induce enough emotional pain to stay away of those places.
I had similar thoughts when I was his age. I didn't drop the classes, but I barely went to the school building unless a test was taking place.

I blame his parents a great deal because of what happened. It should be obvious for any parent that pays the slightest attention to his child that he may have problems and suggest treatment. Maybe the lack of attention in the family was a problem, that while it can be of no worries for an adult, it always alienates the children who practically grow in isolation.
>>
>>7674896
No, they aren't you autistic fuck.
>>
>>7674883
>creepy
course it's creepy, m8. just like it was creepy enough for the newspapers to issue an apology to the girls they put pictures up of after the girls no commented. it violates basic journalistic ethics, but i'm not bound by them like the newspapers are.
and yeah, if he wants some information which isn't available by googling, aka anything that's not a no comment, he is going to have to contact them under false pretenses. i don't have a moral problem with him doing that, i have a problem with him assuming everyone else has to do the leg work because he's interested.
i did the legwork because i was interested and i don't mind being a creeper. his work ethic to things he's interested disgusts me way more than his idea that his curiosity is worth more than victims feelings.
>>7674884
>autistic
ah, meaningless words.

i don't see what's wrong with telling someone who is interested in a subject to read about it himself or do his own research. maybe there's too many dumas pere fans ITT and i'm touching a nerve when i say you might have to do your own research like everyone else. russiananon, if you're just a dumas fan and believe in his school of research, you can pay me to google things for me, just send the email
>>
>>7674905
You are both boring and wrong. What a mixture.
>>
>>7674907
Well demonstrated points. So well demonstrated I'll dump my Eliot folder. kek no
>>
>>7674905
>being this autistic and creepy himself

You've contacted some of these people haven't you?
>>
>>7674874
I was searching for a cover to add on calibre and I found that pic.
>>
>>7674905
Now I just feel bad for you. Sorry dude.
>>
>>7674917
stop trying to steal my research for free russiananon, it's not just creepy and autistic it's also cheap. gib rubles.
>>
>>7674902
In moment like this I'd like to be the kind of anon that has a reaction face folder. Maybe I could express in a better way how retarded you are being right now.
Do you know this board is for people over 18?
>>
>>7674896
I totally agree.
>>
>>7674919
Oh. Well I didn't make the original version of that cover, but the one you found is the one I used as my cover. I erased the penguin, drew the pepe there in ms paint and changed it to "pepe clasico".
>>
>>7674929
>if you aren't autistic loser like me you must be underage
There is a board for people like you, it's called /r9k/
>>
>>7674884
>>7674878
>>7674876
>>7674905
>>7674907
>>7674917
>>7674925
the virtue ethics vs deontological ethics itt thread. wew lad. some people think highly of themselves.
>>
>>7674941
There is a place more suitable for people like you
https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers

Have fun.
>>
>>7674962
I'm fine here, thanks, since I don't get triggered when people don't feel the same way I do.
>>
I'l ask again. Does anyone have an epub of the Manifesto?
>>
>>7673645

So does Hitler and John Green.

gb2r9k
>>
>>7674994
Redpilled guy here

hitler did nuffin wrong he was good boy
>>
File: relaxing with hitler.jpg (68 KB, 608x445) Image search: [Google]
relaxing with hitler.jpg
68 KB, 608x445
>>7675005
>you will never be a tragic Aryan hero and inspire countless of people
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.