[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why didn't Ulysses divorce his wife if he knew she was cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: james-joyce.jpg (177 KB, 900x920) Image search: [Google]
james-joyce.jpg
177 KB, 900x920
why didn't Ulysses divorce his wife if he knew she was cheating on him?
>>
>>7673189
His name wasn't Ulysses. It was Harold Bloom.
>>
Because she said Yes.
>>
>>7673193
>Harold Bloom
>>
>>7673206
That's the joke senpai.
>>
He's Irish, they literally can't admit when something's wrong with their lives
>>
>>7673219
u wot
>>
>>7673206
>being this new
>>
>>7673189
the Greeks hadn't invented divorce yet.
>>
>>7673194
Underrated post, fampai.
>>
because c u c k propaganda.
>>
>>7673189
To keep the public image of a good marriage.
>>
>>7673189
Fear of blackmail. She knew his secret which was even worse. You'll find it out later in the novel. What page are you on? I don't want to spoil it for you.
>>
>>7673189
C U C K
U
C
K
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.