[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello! I dont know if this is the correct board to ask about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Atlas.jpg (168 KB, 640x1097) Image search: [Google]
Atlas.jpg
168 KB, 640x1097
Hello! I dont know if this is the correct board to ask about these things
(if thats the case let me know and i will delete this post if i am able )

I read this book when i was a teenager about a socially awkward kid that has too go with his grandmother to the amazon, she is a reporter for national geographic or something along those lines(they are doing a report about amazons version of the abominable snowman, they travel by boat with a group of people, along the way he befriends a girl around her age and further into the book they get lost from the group. A indigenous tribe finds them and takes them back to their home, different things happen and they go with a old shaman to find their spirit animal. I've been looking in the old attic for quite some time and it looks like my mother has thrown it out, if you help me it would mean alot.

Also i finished this book and would like some thoughts about it

Sorry for the bad writing.
>>
>>7668633
Trash
>>
>>7668633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9Gsq8zTZ0
>>
File: 1448509227524.png (504 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
1448509227524.png
504 KB, 454x600
>>7668920
I liked it when he said The Fountainhead was one of his favorite movie's because of how funny he found it
>>
>>7668633

I've never read it but sounds like swallows and amazons
>>
>>7669205
Just googled it and I was wrong. Very wrong
>>
>>7668920
I find this kind of funny because I'm a libertarian and I do find Ayn Rand embarrassing. I am coming from very different philosophical premises though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.