[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it queer lit? Are you dog earing the pages?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 224x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 224x320
Is it queer lit?

Are you dog earing the pages?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 896x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 896x540
>>7667266
>>
>>7667379
Are you dog earing the pages tho

Your reading of this text becomes part of the text
>>
>>7667379
the hipster handbook
>>
>>7667379
Is there seriously a fucking Spanish translation of /lit/s meme book?
>>
>>7667412
How is dog earing important?
>>
>>7667379
>Pictures of DFW
when was this made?
>>
>>7667469
It's a lit meme
>>
>>7667481
Last month in under 2 days by some redditor and two other people.

Then it was samefagged into Oblivion (no pun intended)
>>
>>7667379
you bought the black and white and color versions of hypersphere?

why?
>>
>>7667379
any idea where i could get a copy of pictures of DFW?
>>
>>7668002
No, I bought the first and fourth edition. I would never spend $40 on a single meme.
>>
>>7668082
what's the difference?
>>
>>7667379
wassup you meme loving fuck?
>>
>>7668087
When it was first published it was filled with errors and shit but I bought it right away before anyone knew that. Then we waited for the tripfag editor to make new versions and the fourth version is the final corrected one
>>
>>7668097
Not much. Anyone wanna buy a rare, out-of-print meme book
>>
>>7668100
ah gotcha, thanks.
>>
>>7668100
got a link to the corrected fourth edition? honestly theres so many different versions i cant tell the difference.
>>
>>7668138
It's the only one available. The first second and third were all removed as each version was updated. The other one is a "deluxe" version that's printed in color on shit-quality paper. Don't buy it, buy the $18 one
>>
>>7668284
>shit quality paper
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>7668284
Why even bother buying a /lit/ book? It's not like Hypersphere will ever find itself in a time-capsule, plus it's hosted online and free of errors.
>>
>>7668433
>>he reads books on screens

Lmfao
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.