[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lit/ think of text-hased multiplayer roleplaying games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tacops[1].png (741 KB, 1364x928) Image search: [Google]
tacops[1].png
741 KB, 1364x928
What does /lit/ think of text-hased multiplayer roleplaying games?

Pic related, people say it's like writing a collective story.
>>
We think they're mud.
>>
>>7667010
Roleplaying in general is one of the rare mediums where postmodernism doesn't feel circle-jerky or clumsy. It rarely makes for good stories; still, the collective experience is fascinating.
>>
My nigga playing SAMP, what server is that? SAMP isn't bad at all as you can experience different scenarios, but it can be addicting and make you waste useful time.
>>
>>7667146
Oh is it addicting man.

The number of times I've said I'll play with limits and end up wasting a month only to realise the futility of my actions, ironically while im in prison IG.

Server is ls-rp
>>
>>7667010
I used to RP on a Garry's mod server. it was a scarcely populated half-life 2 RP server with a few major players who co-owned the place and would frequently circle jerk with each other. I had worked my way into their periphery, but always had fun among the other less important regulars
>>
>>7667644
Man I remember playing that a long time ago. If you sprayed the lambda logo on a wall the combine would arrest you and tell you ooc that you were bad at roleplaying. Strange times.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.