[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>book is set in the future >driverless cars in a cashless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>book is set in the future
>driverless cars in a cashless society
>>
Both of those things are currently on the way to happening in the real world, the only thing standing in the way of self-driving cars are legal issues and we are moving further and further away from cash to digital currency
>>
>>7663150
*tips fedora*
>>
>>7663152
That's a very good argument
>>
>>7663152
How does that have anything to do with him tipping a fedora you idiot? What he said is perfectly reasonable, and even true.

If you're going to make a shit thread, then try harder next time, dumb frogposter.
>>
>>7663177
>>7663154
>>7663150
Samefag.

proxy
>>
File: kys.png (6 KB, 359x153) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
6 KB, 359x153
>>7663186
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
File: same.jpg (11 KB, 224x125) Image search: [Google]
same.jpg
11 KB, 224x125
>>7663187
Nice try. Already one step ahead of you normie.
>>
>>7663150
I work for an automotive company and its pretty cool seeing the new tech our engineers are developing and how its going to make driverless vehicles a reality. We're mass market and we've already got systems available to keep a car in the right lane, interpret traffic signs and match the speed of the vehicle in front. If anything stops driverless cars it will be legal approval rather than the difficulty of developing the technology.
>>
>>7663147
>reading a book that is set in the future
>being a frogposter

Saged.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.