[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished reading Fellowship Was it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1353128554167.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1353128554167.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
Just finished reading Fellowship

Was it any good?
>>
It was shit and you thought that it was a book for children
>>
>>7661816
I don't know you fucking retard, why don't youtell us since you just read it?
>>
what a coincidence i just read the two towers.

was it a book?
>>
>>7661816
I just took a dump. Did it smell bad?
>>
>>7661816
>Asking a liquorice jelly-bean collecting forum to give you your opinion on a book you already read
>>
>>7661829
Not exactly sure what you are asking, but I have a hardcover copy of The Lord of the Rings, which has all the volumes in it, along with the prologue and all the things after the book.

Hope I answered your question.

Or maybe you were just memeing. In that case, meme on friends.
>>
>>7661829
No, it was one third of a book
>>
>>7661816
On it's own merits it was shite.
It would be great if you'd also read the other instalments of the Trilogy+Appendices, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, and had a Tolkien encyclopaedia at hand to catch all the references, but by that point your opinion would be too tainted by the time/money spent, and couldn't be trusted to be honest.
>>
>>7661816
I just read your post, was it any good?
>>
>>7664068
No.
>>
Does anyone else feel like lotr get's worse as it goes on? I like whole trilogy, but I think it's clearly better at the start.
>>
>>7664076
Yes. Rotk was kinda boring.
Fellowship was the best, especially the hobbits before getting to bree
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.