[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Twisted World by Elliot Rodger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Elliot-Rodger[1].jpg (36 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger[1].jpg
36 KB, 615x409
Has anyone else read Elliot Rodger's manifesto?

Honestly, I thought it was a fun read. It is interesting to have a direct portal into the mind of a psychopath.

Many laugh-out-loud moments. I laughed when I read of his self-prescribed "superior memory" in the second paragraph, but it quickly becomes apparent that his memory really is quite extraordinary, or he's just lying, or my own memory is terrible.

Stefan Molyneux insinuates that he was neglected as a child and poorly raised, thrust into new environments without preparation, and generally ignored. Was Elliot's life really that bad? is Stefan projecting?

How much of it was truthful?

Why did he decide to let his step-mother and brother live?

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
>>
He wasn't a psychopath, just a deluded, unempathic loser who externalised his anger.
>>
>>7660346
Idk but based Stefan is always correct
>>
>>7660346
It was pretty nihilistic but it had a wicked sense of humor
>>
Supreme Gentleboy
>>
>>7660389
get out
>>7660346
your analysis is correct
but don't reference that retard here
>>
>>7660346
>Stefan Molyneux
Is he generally respected on /lit/?
>>
I read it and he doesn't have a brother.
I felt a bit nauseous at the end.
>>
Worse than catcher in the rye. Lil' fag thought he deserved women because he was middle class. typical American Asian beta cuck: wants prom queens, looks down on "sluts" mommy issues ad nauseam desu senpai
>>
>>7660346
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>7660412
No.
>>
>>7660412
no, he's a fat bald fuck
>>
>>7660346
>I laughed when I read of his self-prescribed "superior memory" in the second paragraph, but it quickly becomes apparent that his memory really is quite extraordinary, or he's just lying, or my own memory is terrible.

That is a clear superiority complex. Most likely he feels inferior because he has never gotten any, so now he has to resort to deluding himself that he is superior to other people in anything other than a marginal way. And even if his memory is better it is still marginal and he is still deluding himself to think that he really is superior to others.
>>
>>7660346
Is it published yet? I could imagine some publishers getting a hold of it and including notes from leading psychologists.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.