[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ I'm in English class right now, doing some stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey /lit/

I'm in English class right now, doing some stupid group project where we have to write a story using elements of Gothic fiction.

Obviously I have no idea of giving any actual effort, so let's see what things I can put in to make our story true cancer. Dubs decides a line/character/concept that I add.
>>
Fuggenstein
>>
>>7660050
Do you enjoy putting in zero effort? Woo them
>>
>>7660070
This is a class that I was required to take and the semester ends in May. Of course I don't care.
>>
>>7660050
>>7660082
you care enough to make a stupid /b/-tier thread on a slow board like /lit/ and not enough to spend a quick twenty minutes to pump out an adequate piece of writing? Why do you choose to attentionwhore on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>7660082
concept: I AM A GAY FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY ARMPITS
>>
>>7660050
Take this anti-intellectual garbage to /b/. This post reads like you went down a checklist of things you saw on /r/4chan and turned it into a post.
>>
>>7660408
>/r/4chan
why does this exist, why dont people who browse that just browse 4chan instead?
>>
>>7660108
This

Get over yourself OP, if you want to be a lazy piece of shit go for it but don't pretend you're better for it
>>
>>7660050
just use the word nigger a lot and say "et" instead of eat and you'll be golden
>>
>>7660714
Cuz only le ebin hackers go on 4chan..they might steal my IP address?
>>
Quill in pooper
>>
Be extremely insistent about including a "rapist who is sympathetic"

When people ask you to elaborate, tell them "you know, like in Lolita, which you probably haven't read" and don't explain further. Just go in circles around that. If people claim they did read Lolita, disregard it and at the next opportunity reiterate that they probably didn't.
>>
>>7660714
Many redditors think 4chan is some kind of bogeyman that will either "hack" them or flood them with gore. The people I live with / go to school with go on reddit every single day.
The other night one of my friends asked some others what 4chan was. They laughed and said that "you just don't go there" because there are pictures of dicks. One said he had once visited for 15 minutes and never came back, and the rest were shocked.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.