[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warosu is dead. Is there a new archive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: zizekbed.jpg (92 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
zizekbed.jpg
92 KB, 720x720
Warosu is dead. Is there a new archive?
>>
4ch.be, but it only has recent posts and also appears to be down at the moment
>>
>>7659590
I think he loves Stalin, but plays it off as a joke for tha "haters"
>>
>>7659590
>Warosu is dead
?????
??????????
Proof???????????
>>
>>7659590
I'm gonna miss that site. I really wish I had saved the html from the original He Rapes His Sister, Phoebe thread so I could still link it.

Thankfully that anon who made the fake 'magazine' saved the text
>>
File: feel.jpg (78 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
78 KB, 500x596
>you will never have a sleepover at Žyžek and share a comfy bed while talking about ideology
>>
why won't Zizek mention 4chan
>>
>>7659590
Ironic that /lit/ also died as that did
>>
>>7659717
I took a ~2 month hiatus after browsing /lit/ religiously and I'm baffled as to what happened. It just feels so dead and boring now.
Did a bunch of people move to /his/? Do you have insight on why you think it 'died'?
>>
>>7659717
Gass- and McElroy posting will bring it back to life.
>>
>>7659722
/his/ is mad-gay. /lit/ is better off without the types that place attracts.

>>7659734
This guy gets it, we're facing a brave new world of pretentiousness and obtuseness.
>>
>>7659722
Our top 100 booklist made the front page on imgur. People from /r/books are here now. I've actually seen these fucks say they post more seriously on reddit and meme here.
That said, /lit/ was already a shadow of its former self.
>>
>>7659590
The cinematography of that shot is interesting.
>>
>>7659722
Butterfly pls
It's a tired cliché but /lit/ was never good.
>>
>>7659750
Never good, but I'd say that even a year ago /lit/ wouldn't have stood for the science-fiction/fantasy general or whatever it's called. I did notice a general trend of more people sincerely posting "if i like it it's as good as what you like" type sentiments ever since that infamous Katie-bullshit.

This place is still fairly hostile towards newfaggotry but nowhere near enough.
>>
The sci-fi fantasy general was alive and well a year ago IIRC. To be honest I have always been surprised by the fact that the board tolerates it, it's like an embassy for plebs. I suppose its comparable to the 'generals' of Game of Thrones or Dr Who on /tv/ wherein everyone on the board hates them but they keep to themselves.
>>
>>7659763
The more /lit/ sci-fi (things like Dick and Asimov) had had some kind of discussion since pretty much the inception of the board. At times it got the
>genre fiction
treatment but it was accepted as sufficiently /lit/ to not get bullied of the board. It's not too suprising then that other sci-fi gets tolerated in a general, it's been here forever.
>>
>>7659763
containment
>>
It will probably come back in a few weeks.
I miss seeing all of those dumb deleted threads on /jp/.
>>
>>7659722
lit died because we didn't force chinese moot to make twiggy our head mod
>>
>>7659716
Because 4chan has zero significance
>>
File: 1451718980420.jpg (208 KB, 1176x860) Image search: [Google]
1451718980420.jpg
208 KB, 1176x860
>>7659817
nah
>>
>>7659886
>being this deluded
>>
>>7659750
>>7659793
Are Twiggy and Butterfly the same person? It's strange how they left at the same time.
>>
>>7659722
you're retarded
yes, people moved to /his/ but they were the shitposters
did you enjoy your anger too much?
>>
>>7659902
Butterfly left?
>>
>>7659677
It's true. In his Vice interview he says it's there "to annoy idiots" but not 5 minutes later he says he should never have political power because he would be the next Stalin.
>>
>>7659590
Archives are dead. They show which threads mods delete.

Moot quit, remember.
>>
>Anon, come read Marx with me and snuggle and so on
>>
>>7659915
She said she was leaving about three months ago, but a few weeks ago she dropped in again.
>>7659902
As far as I know, no.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.