[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: futureplanes.jpg (29 KB, 630x200) Image search: [Google]
futureplanes.jpg
29 KB, 630x200
- Departure -

A leathery chair groaned as a man sat down. A soft cacophony of conversation and the clearing of throats reverberated through the airport gate. The man looked up towards the sign above the jet bridge. "Gate DX." The jet bridge extended out into the open like a pier in a sea of asphalt. Planes were landing and taking off without hesitation and moving at an unsettling pace. As the commotion settled into his senses the mans inner ramblings were interrupted by the pinging of speakers located in the roof. "Flight 1-1 has arrived and will be boarding shortly, thank you for your cooperation" a voice said, clearly and sharp. The jet bridge reached out with a clanging lurch to the vessel slowly approaching the gate. A mass shuffling of feet formed a line entering the jet bridge with the organization of drunken ants. Silhouettes of varying size handed an agent their tickets. One by one sealing their fate to the white vessel located beyond the crystal window. "Ticket please" said a calculated voice. The man handed the agent his ticket and walked along the jet bridge.
>>
Airport stories were passé thirty years ago. I think even an illiterate native that had never seen an airplane in their life would be bored.
>>
>>7657189
tedium, cliches, and shit imagery.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.