[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guyz!!! do u want too reed my fanfiction of the bible?!!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dante.jpg (22 KB, 220x336) Image search: [Google]
dante.jpg
22 KB, 220x336
Hey guyz!!!

do u want too reed my fanfiction of the bible?!!?
Its about I who I'm self inserdet, the protagonist whom goess trought a forest just to be savd by Virgil (Its relly cool IKR???) because I'm am worthy enoug
then I and virgil go troughh hell where I met all my favorites characterss who they talk to me and reveal all their secrets stories
Then I met Lucifer (My OC who is an alternative vers of Satan) whom is a cool super winged beast with three heads who chomp of thee bigggest baddies!!
Then I go to the putgutory who is a mount and is very high and then I go to the heven wheree I met my waifu who is beautiful and then I met God!

Should me post it here??!? It's probabl the best fanffic you ever read!
>>
super epic dude, no one's ever thought of that joke before
>>
I'm not really sure what you're trying to do.
>>
XD shut up and take my upvotes!!
>>
Does that guy know there's a mouse in his hat?
>>
>>7656821
kek'd heartily
>>
>>7656783
you did not get rich philosophilcal, teological ideas, socio-politic commentary, and astrology, arent you? Heh, get back to Faust you pleb
>>
>>7657012
>implying Faust is pleb

confirmed for having only read part 1
>>
it's fan fic of the religion not the bible
>>
>>7657014
Calm yourself, m8, there is nothing wrong with reading easy books, sure he is very relatable also :)
>>
>>7657032

confirmed hasn't read a book in his life
>>
you stole someone elses joke. way to go
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.