[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone get a warm feeling when they think about Hegel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: hegel.jpg (98 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
hegel.jpg
98 KB, 500x573
Does anyone get a warm feeling when they think about Hegel?

What do you think about the journey of consciousness through time?
>>
I think he should have just done theology and stayed away from philosophy.
>>
>>7654460
i like christmas hegel
>>
I've never even read Hegel but when I think about him and his ideas I associate them with the colors green and brown.

I don't know why.
>>
>>7654496
/lit/, ladies and gentleman
>>
>>7654505
/lit/ was always in ruins, familiar. it's time to migrate
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>7654505
/lit/posters fall into two categories. On one hand are those who take their wings and rise to beauty and wisdom - They who are in the formation behind the great commanders in heaven DFW and Socrates. They who drive their winged chariots first in the procession, looking after everything and putting all things in order. On the other hand are those who strain but are unable to rise. They trample and strike one another as each tries to get ahead of the others. The result is terribly noisy shitposting, very sweaty fedora tippers, and disorderly Nietzsche nihilists. Many spook chasers are crippled by the incompetence of their "describe x" writing, and many wings break much of their plumage. After so much trouble they all leave to /his/ without having seen reality, uninitiated into /lit/, and when they have gone they will depend on what they think is nourishment -- epic maymays.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.