[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really short story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (520 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520 KB, 1066x1600
I need a text (short story or a piece of a novel or anything else) of about 100 pages.
It should be divisible in 4 parts (4 different "situations/contexts") that will be illustrated.
I'd prefer something historical but every text is appreciated.
Thank you
Pic unrelated
>>
>>7653373
google "historical novella" i guess

what do you need it for?
>>
read the first 100 pages of Ulysses
>>
>>7653373
very pretty picture, makes me want to oblomov it up in a top floor appartment in one of those buildings
>>
>>7653384
It's a painting work: i have to illustrate a text of about 100 words (not pages, sorry) with 4 different drawings (one for each part of the text), i had considered different parts of boris godunov (the fact that it is a play should help) but they are too long and also i have never read it sp i'm not sure to be able to represent it in the right way (but that isn't really a problem). Poetry should work very well too
>>
>>7653453
A 100 word story? That's pretty short.

The looking glass by Chekhov
And
Symbols and signs by Nabokov
Are both very short, but not that short.
>>
>>7653483
That's the difficulty, poetry could work but i need 4 different situations and that's quite hard to find in a poetry
>>
>>7653453
http://forums.drabblecast.org/viewforum.php?f=10

here you go
>>
>>7653373
Do some Kawabata, I guess. Look up "Palm-of-the-Hand Stories"
>>
>>7653490
>>7653507
Thanks!
>>
>>7653453
4 parts summing 100 words? Or 4 parts; each 100 words?
>>
>>7653522
The text will be divided in 4 parts and each one will be illustrated, so 4 parts summing 100 words.
>>
>>7653373
Point of honour - conrad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.