[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is practically a meme question but is Hitler's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1432155563436.jpg (299 KB, 578x900) Image search: [Google]
1432155563436.jpg
299 KB, 578x900
I know this is practically a meme question but is Hitler's book Mein Kampf worth the read?
Without going into the politics of it all, does he give any insights into how he became a great speaker? Is there anything of value to be obtained from reading his book or is it just a long rant about how jews took his job?
>>
>>7653250
For me, it's the greatest work ever conceived. It changed me fundamentally, and finally allowed me to see through the liberal lies that I've been fed by cultural marxist Jews all my life.

Beware: Once you've read it, you will not live in a rose-colored world like you are now. Once redpilled, you can't go back.
Try it out. See how deep the rabbit hole goes
>>
>>7653250
For me, it's the greatest work ever conceived. It changed me fundamentally, and finally allowed me to see through the reptilian lies that I've been fed by cultural extraterrestrial Reptilians all my life.

Beware: Once you've read it, you will not live in a rose-colored world like you are now. Once redpilled, you can't go back.
Try it out. See how deep the rabbit hole goes
>>
File: K.Budd.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
K.Budd.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7653255
>>7653261
>>
>>7653261
I don't even know where to begin with this...
>>
>>7653299
Sorry, meant for >>7653255
>>
it's poorly written trash. only interesting for historians
>>
>>7653250
I've read it. It's shit. He goes on & on about the Jews. Everything is to do with the Jews. He had a serious stick up his ass about them. If he loved them so much why didn't fucking marry them & fuck off. Hitler was the living embodiment of the banality of evil, because he was one boring, repetitive sob. I can't stress enough how pissed I was at the time I wasted reading this crap & I've read IJ. If you want good Hitler, read Hubris/Nemesis by Kershaw, but the man himself was a boring cunt.

The Downfall film is also quite good.
>>
>>7653250
I talked to some guy who read it and he said that the first part was really well written and the second part just spirals off into "muh jewz"
>>
>>7653357
This

Go look at a copy in a bookstore or check out excerpts online, it's just not well written, even in original German
>>
File: n4ff62a0e59b8f_large.gif (939 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
n4ff62a0e59b8f_large.gif
939 KB, 320x240
>>7653357
>>7653361
>>7653362
Thanks for the input. I guess I will avoid it until I have finished all other short easy german works, which means I won't be reading it any time soon then. Thought it would be a good idea to practice my german skills and understand where this Nazi ideology came from.

Here is some jailbait tease.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.