[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the first book that made you jerk it off? For me it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: trumpmap.jpg (69 KB, 1088x640) Image search: [Google]
trumpmap.jpg
69 KB, 1088x640
What the first book that made you jerk it off? For me it was the depiction of a kiss in Romeo and Juliet.
>>
>>7652814
your mom's diary desu
>>
>>7652819
She died in a traffic accident when i was in my early teens.
>>
>>7652834
Was that what made you into a weirdo who posts shit threads on 4chan?

Fuck off

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>7652834
>>>/soc/
>>
>>7652834
Why else do you think we've all been jerking off over it?
>>
>>7652842
>weirdo shit posts on 4chan
the horror. the horror.
>/r9k/
>>7652850
>/soc/
that's for overweight ladies and listless and lethargic dudes.
>>7652856
because why not?
>>
>that's for overweight ladies and listless and lethargic dudes.
and TT's about books. yah.
>>
>>7652814
>Asian countries
>Christian
k. no.
>>
>>7652884
they aren't islamic and communist, are they?
>>
>>7652814

Anne Frank's diary.
>>
>>7652925

they're Neoconfuscian which is analogous to but not synonymous with Lutheranism/Calvanism.
>>
>>7652814
Crippled America and the Art of the Deal desu.
>>
>>7652814
Venus in Furs, I read it in 8th grade I think.
>>
The Happy Hooker
>>
The first sex scene in the Godfather where Sonny fucks the bridesmaid with his 9" stallion cock
>>
>>7655773
Didn't she later get surgery to make her pussy smaller because he'd ruined her for any other man?
>>
>>7655778
nah, she was broke to begin with, Sonny didn't cause it, but was the only one who could fill her up.
>>
>>7652814
A propertied young woman in a Sutcliff historical novel set in the English Civil War.
>>
>>7652814
juliette
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.