[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
English is not my native language, so this explains everything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: risa iroz pp.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
risa iroz pp.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
English is not my native language, so this explains everything.

I'm looking for (I searched for some time) a short novel or a story by, I guess, a French author I readed long time ago. As I remember, the main visible argument is as follows:

>A dissident political activist has the possibility to travel to the future.
>The time travel is occasional, unique and can not be repeated.
>Members of his group decided to use the occasion for a political purpose.
>The time traveler will kill the tyrant in the future.
>The plan fails because the tyrant knows the plans of the plotters.
>In the future, they were waiting for the time traveler.
>Alone, defeated, the last member of the group writes the chronicle of his teammates and the failed plot in a library.
>Save the manuscript into a book.
>He wonders who was the snitch.
>Bitch don't realise is he himself.
>>
File: 1450325077161.jpg (294 KB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
1450325077161.jpg
294 KB, 1160x979
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.