[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did I avoid this book for so long? What an amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nacho.jpg (18 KB, 200x206) Image search: [Google]
nacho.jpg
18 KB, 200x206
How the fuck did I avoid this book for so long?

What an amazing diamond in the rough.

Laugh-out-loud literature is rare...
>>
>>7647948
suck my cock
>>
>>7647948
You were on Reddit.
>>
>diamond in the rough
This works in none of the context you mean it to.
>>
>>7647948
Very funny yes. I would have no qualms calling something alike to this as 'art'.
>no part 2
>>
>>7647948
>implying Confederacy of Dunces is not reddit: the book

tears buddy
>>
>diamond in the rough...

Anyway, check out Don Quixote or Rontel for more laugh-out-loud literature
>>
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
Lol, they made a Mario book?
>>
>>7647979
>>7648803
>Over the years I have become very good at getting out of things I don't want to do. And if ever there was something I didn't want to do, this was surely it: to deal with the mother of a dead novelist and, worst of all, to have to read a manuscript that she said was great, and, that, as it turned out, was a badly smeared, scarcely readable carbon.
>>
Wow this board is shit lol. Not even OP but damn.
>>
>>7648785
Honestly, if it weren't for his advanced degree, Ignatius would be much closer to the typical 4chan user.
>>
>>7650288
kek
>>
File: dream-movie.png (901 KB, 1292x774) Image search: [Google]
dream-movie.png
901 KB, 1292x774
>>7647948
This >>7648803 guy is right. ACoD and Don Quixote are the funniest books I've ever read. Journey to the End of the Night also has laugh out loud moments but is rather dark and depressing overall.
>>
>>7648785
>reddit
You don't know what this means. You probably have never heard of picaresque, either. It's ok! There are better online communities for you! If you like The Martian maybe you should check out the website you love to badmouth! It might be more your thing!
>>
>>7651772
nigga, don't you even try to start talking about picaresques. i bet you aint even read Lazarillo De Tormes or even Gil Blas with your bitch ass.
>>
>>7651775
fucking nigger keep that language out of here
>>
>>7651779
i bet you think a confederacy of dunces was a picaresque, you mealy-mouthed moron.
>>
>>7651780
your mum was when i was inside her
>>
>>7651785
I bet you thought the Iliad was a Bildungsroman, you faggot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.