[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my best friend's birthday next week and I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
It's my best friend's birthday next week and I would like to offer him a book (he's a book lover). He likes sci-fi and novels set in medieval times.

What do you recommend? (he's 16)
>>
Don Quixote
>>
>>7645482
I'm pretty sure he's read it for school.
>>
>>7645726
I doubt it
>>
>>7645726
yeah seems unlikely
>>
>>7645482
Yeah, you really can't go wrong with Don Quixote. And it's quite a large book so, like the others in this thread, I doubt he's read it for school at 16 years old.
Historical fiction in general would be good. Rob Roy, Notre-Dame de Paris, etc...
>>
don qijote may be a good idea
>>
File: 1269147377429s.jpg (2 KB, 126x98) Image search: [Google]
1269147377429s.jpg
2 KB, 126x98
Get any book, print pictures of your pussy and ass ( we know you send him those pictures anyways you fucking whore ) and glue them on random pages
>>
>>7645736
>>7645741
It's a popular book in France. I studied some passages when I was in high school.
>>
you're a good homie, I gave my 15 y/o cousin brave new world and dorian gray last xmas. I'm thinking either of those would be good.
>>
>>7645472
>He likes sci-fi and novels set in medieval times.

doomsday book by connie willis
timeline by michael crichton

not going to learn a lot about the human condition from either, but they're both entertaining, and cover both sci-fi and medieval.
>>
what's the budget
>>
>>7645472
>best friend
>16
I recommend you come back in two years
>>
>>7645971
My best friend is 16 and I'm 28. Don't be autistic.
>>
Give him Ventus.
Far future Sci Fi set on a world trapped in the medieval period.
>>
>>7645805
They're joking lad
>>
>>7645472
Get him one of those Philip K Dick Library of America books
>>
>>7646055
Sounds like you are the autistic one here sir. Are you trying to get into her nubile pants also?
>>
>>7646055
If you like hanging out with 16 year olds you must be a child yourself
>>
>>7646191
>>7646221
Or a paedophile
>>
>>7646191
I'm married to her.
>>7646221
I'm not a child, though.
>>
>>7646276
Not physically, no.
>>
>>7645807
>>7645824
>>7646083
>>7646103
I'll look into it, thanks guys.

>>7645942
Illimited.

>>7645971
hurr
I'm not underage.
>>
>>7646278
Not mentally either.
>>
Wait so this sicko is a 28 year old married to a 16 year old?

Family we need to do something about this sickness.
>>
>>7646294
Can you get married that young?
This being said, nothing wrong with fucking some PRIME pussy bro, don't know what's so sick about it.
Age of consent is arbitrary as fuck
>>
>>7646294
OP here.

This guy >>7646055 >>7646276 is not me. My friend is a guy btw, not a girl.
>>
>>7646299
Pretty sure with parental consent kids can get married even younger in places.
That being said... he probably also has the mental age of a juvenile and is only holding himself back intellectually.
You fit tier fuck anything with a pulse people disgust me.
>>
>>7646301
I know he isn't you OP. Do I give a shit about you at this rate? Not really. The other poster has become more interesting than you, who started this thread. Hush pupper.
>>
Louis L'Amour - The Walking Drum

Historical fiction set in 11th century Europe and the Levant.
>>
>>7646310
>The other poster has become more interesting than you

He's trolling, no 28yo can marry a 16 yo.

Why are you falling for this shit.
>>
infinite jest
>>
>>7646316
Yes they can. There are places where parents can consent and sign off to such marriages in certain instances.
A bit shocking I know, but it is still a thing.
>>
>>7646330
This isn't reddit please stop
>>
>>7646304
Women's intelligence don't really get better with age, if anything youger girls are most of the times smarter.
>>
>>7646340
Says the person name dropping reddit. How very reddit of you.
>>
>>7646391
You just did the same thing familia
>inb4 b-but I was just being ironic
>>
>>7646387
doesn't*
Lol I love how people go close to full retard on here anyway when it comes to issues of gender and intellect.
>>
>>7646294
No, are you illiterate?
>>7646299
16 isn't prime.
>>7646316
It's legal in my province with parental consent.
>>7646304
>he probably also has the mental age of a juvenile and is only holding himself back intellectually.
This is an incorrect presumption.
>You fit tier fuck anything with a pulse people disgust me.
How is being with somebody I care about a bad thing?
>>
>>7646398
Even the most intelligent races . . . are a large number of women whose brains are closer in size to those of gorillas than to the most developed male brains. This inferiority is so obvious that no one can contest it for a moment; only its degree is worth discussion. . . . Women . . . represent the most inferior forms of human evolution and . . . are closer to children and savages than to an adult, civilized man. They excel in fickleness, inconsistency, absence of thought and logic, and incapacity to reason. Without a doubt there exist some distinguished women, very superior to the average man but they are as exceptional as the birth of any monstrosity, as, for example, of a gorilla with two heads; consequently, we may neglect them entirely
>>
>>7646459
Nice bait. Would love to see the "source" behind this shit.
>>
>>7645472
>He likes sci-fi and novels set in medieval times.
Holy shit, I'm writing a sci-fi book set in a future that resembles the European dark ages. I think it would love it.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.