[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rob a store Fuck a whore Do the time Blame whitey for your crimes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: pg-20-nude-celebs-3-getty.jpg (464 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pg-20-nude-celebs-3-getty.jpg
464 KB, 2048x1536
Rob a store
Fuck a whore
Do the time
Blame whitey for your crimes, repeat

That's all you niggers do
I still hate all you spooks and your dirty feet
Now you want to start a movement that berates the boys in blue for doing their job
Fucking niggers, looks like you just made it easier for us to form a lynch mob

Gather all your baboon faces from your baboon places
And we'll get our AKs and have our way
When the race war comes, we'll end it all in the matter of a single day
Triple K
That's who you're fucking with
White might is not a great myth
We'll hang you niglets on the strongest of the widths
And we won't have to hear your BLM bullshit
-Christopher "moot" Poole

What did he mean by this?
>>
Slam poetry is the lowest form of troll
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>7643285
I love Moonman too Anon.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.