[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/, I'm curious about your book buying habits.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
Hey /lit/, I'm curious about your book buying habits.

>What proportion of your current net worth to you believe you will end up spending on books before you die?

(Optional)
>What is your current net worth in dollars (purchasing power)?

For Q1:

(No need to account for inflation in book prices, if you do, then let the rest of us know you did)

(Yes, I am aware that you will actually be spending the money from your salary, not your current net worth, because most of you plan on getting jobs)

(Naturally it's possible for this number to be above 100 percent too, if you plan on buying books that in total will value more than your current net worth)

(If you have zero net worth currently, put your answer in as infinity, if negative net worth you can put in a negative percentage if you think you can get the money from elsewhere and buy books just the same)

(If you read ebooks, what you plan on paying for the ebooks and what you plan on paying for all the ebook readers you buy/acquire should be included)

For Q2:

(If you are from the USA, just enter your net worth as you know it in dollars, if you are not from the USA, to calculate your net worth in "purchasing power" calculate your net worth in your local currency, then find your country here: http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/PA.NUS.PPP
Take that number, then divide the net worth you just calculated by that figure, voila, you have your purchasing power in dollars)
>>
Y'all can mention your age and country too if y'all want.

>What proportion of your current net worth to you believe you will end up spending on books before you die?
4 percent.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.