[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello $chan Literature, its is me, FatherDoubles. Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: taoline.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
taoline.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Hello $chan Literature, its is me, FatherDoubles. Let's have a discussion on my favorite book, Gravity's Rainbow.

The way Pynchon can spin a character around is great and phenomenall. My favorite character in this book would be Jason , and int he chapter when he goes into his friends house to talk about the milititary plans is both a supporting of Absurdity and postmodernism hilarity. I found it hilarious. But, as with usual, this only ,y opinion.

Please post in this chat you favorite chapter of the book that you did read and laugh while reading. Thanks and advance. Let;s keep it civil!
>>
epic thread dubs. you high again?
>>
Hey iq, fuck you. Stop making threads of me.

- fr dubs
>>
Where is clover? I miss the fuck out of her - guys everywhere
>>
Hey frdubs,

In the second to last chapter of Odysseus Weeps, when Thomas leaves the station and and I think it draws some kind of parallel to a pocket watch (or something like that?), what exactly was going on? Not many others here have read it. I followed most of the chapters by keeping notes but that part threw me off, I'm not sure what I was supposed to make of it.
>>
>>7643088
that's not a book that exists. i don't know who made that chart. sorry i ever came on this website. please find someone else to mock.
>>
>>7643088
Father doubles here,

the chapter of Oddeus Weeps is actually purely of the abstract. Nothing in its is tied to real reality, instead, it takes place within the Subconcious of the reader himself. This is purposeful, to create the sense that the world becomes alive only when it is read, which has some implicablations about what makes real reality and seperates it from what isnt it.
>>
>>7643080
in Korea with litn. He is probably poking her cervix right now.
>>
>>7643093
Just because it was serialized in journals doesn't mean it doesn't exist, is that what /lit/ thought? That it's made up? I hate this website.
>>
>>7643097
With his fingers I'm sure.
Meh a lot of people found them irksome and problematic though so they aren't overly missed I suppose.
>>
>>7643097
>>7643080
Father doubles here,

Please keep this out of the theread. I only want to keep this discussion on topic of the OP of the discussion, thank You in advance!
>>
>>7643098
>>7643099
>>7643101
>>7643097

hey iq, go fuck yourself
>>
>>7643101
Who are you really?
>>
>>7643059
This is what happens when people don't kill themselves.
>>
>>7643099
The only thing bad about litn and clover is that you faggots keep bringing them up.
>>
fatherdoubles please unban me. I was only pretending to be iq. I don't even know who he is
>>
>>7643108
no fuck off
>>
>>7643102
>Implying all of those people are sameposter when there are at least six people here.
>>
FUCK OFF BACK TO THE TO TINYCHAt!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!
>>
>>7643106
No the bad thing is that litn came back just now because idiots like iq keep making these threads
>>
>>7643119
REEEEEEEEE - burntflower 2016
>>
This thread is just as toxic as the members of that tinychatt.
>>
>do anyone got books recom? name the last three you write if no... ^_-
>>
File: ephesians-green-ocean-t5.jpg (159 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ephesians-green-ocean-t5.jpg
159 KB, 1024x768
>>7643097
how many times do you think he's gotten her to squirt?
>>
>>7643200
Zero because there is utterly no discernible talent there.
>>
>>7643207
>where in hee are book recomyss?
>>
>>7643162
its actually really comfy in the chat. the thread is terrible
>>
>>7643242
"comfy" yeah since a lot of the normalfags left.
>>
Oh boy it's the time of night things pick up not to mention the fact that normal fags are now drawn there from the threads.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.