[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"And he realized after a moment, that it was all very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: thumb_IMG_0170_1024.jpg (164 KB, 665x1182) Image search: [Google]
thumb_IMG_0170_1024.jpg
164 KB, 665x1182
>"And he realized after a moment, that it was all very simple...it was nothing more than an infinite jest."
>>
healthcare? i bet he aborts babies
>>
>>7641402
janitor at a hospital
>>
>>7641399
>Hey girls, I'm like TOTALLY into consent!
wow what a desperate, thirsty faggot
>>
File: 1426815097941.gif (963 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
1426815097941.gif
963 KB, 500x239
>>7641399
>And at that moment as I recalled Jay Gatsby at one of his many parties it came to me in fact that he was among the greatest and most magnanimous of men and was truely in every way deserving of that esteemed title given to him by his contemporaries that being the name of The Great Gatsby.
>>
>>7641552
It's a shop. Real sign says "Ficki Ficki"
>>
>>7641601
what does ficki ficki mean
>>
>>7641606
It's what refugees say in Europe before they pounce
>>
>In the end, I guess this really was a discourse on Titus Livilius
>>
>Why, at that very moment, with the sun peeking beneath the curtains, I was with The Old Man And The Sea
>>
"It was in that moment that he realized cancer was a heartbreaking work of staggering genius."
>>
>>7641399
I have that sweater. It's from H&M. Lots of stories about that sweater.
>>
>>7641791
>I'm a basic bitch
We know honey
>>
>>7641831
I generally don't wear it anymore after it almost caused me to accidentally hookup with a homosexual.
>>
>And they all gathered to mourn at Finnegan's Wake.
>>
>>7641848
Ofuk
>>
>>7641399
consent is offputting... refusal and threats is what turns a real man on!
>>
>In all of my ventures, and all of my treks, I had finally reached the East of Eden
>>
>>7641888
That fuck, he did the same shit for Grapes of Wrath.
>>
>>7641879
*rapist
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.