[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found this old book from 1902. Very interesting content.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160130_135623.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160130_135623.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
So I found this old book from 1902. Very interesting content. Here's a few pics of the poems I found
>>
I'm waiting...
>>
http://imgur.com/a/NIL9Y
>>
Am trying to do this from phone, pics too large for the board. Had to upload to imgur. Sorry for my incompetence.
>>
Well, that was not long after the time that Kipling thought it a good idea to write verse in the voice of cockney characters, expressing cockney concerns—which was hit-or-miss, and sometimes tended towards being a little tasteless. Maybe this is just the unfortunate American side of that literary fashion.
>>
I am not sure who exactly wrote the poems, be it the writer or actual slaves. However what I posted isnt representative of the entire book. It's actually a very good historical piece.
>>
do you guys want to see my 1926 illustrated edition of emil ludwig's napoleon

i also have a rather racist book of jokes from 1898
>>
>>7641431
racist being mostly against irish immigrants lmao, but with a handful of jew and black jokes

they're all really stupid tho
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.