[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to track down a book I read in high school. It was set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: leRjl6e.jpg (139 KB, 720x711) Image search: [Google]
leRjl6e.jpg
139 KB, 720x711
Trying to track down a book I read in high school. It was set in the 70's and followed the story of a teenage employee of a country club who's in love with one of the members' daughters. It also turns out her grandfather was a Nazi (something not even she knew).

Anyone heard of this one? I've tried searching and no variation of "70's country club teen romance nazi grandfather" brings anything up.
>>
im also looking for a book, glad i didnt have to make my own thread. its about a girl, possibly adopted, in her teens. basically she takes care of her abusive grandmother, who at the end turns out to be a ancient egyptian or something (babalonian) something along those lines, and she has been possessing bodies of people forever basically and at the end possess the grandaughter.
its very much like the skeleton key movie. any help would be appriciated
>>
>>7639309

The book that you are thinking of is the movie Caddyshack.

I'm sort of having a meme but sorta not. Watch Caddyshack and that will go a long way toward scratching your itch.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.