[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brewing some hemlock now. Thank you based Socrates, this truly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 335x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 335x225
Brewing some hemlock now. Thank you based Socrates, this truly is the patrician way to go out
>>
it's probably fennel. does it smell like anise or must?
>>
Good luck mate, make sure to make it count.
>>
He's dead now.
>>
take some tums and come cuddle with me
>>
>>7638519

>Patrician way to go out

>Body is found 4 days later in your shitty apartment covered in your own vomit and drool
>The police are too disgusted to feel any sorrow for you and because you have lead an unremarkable life nobody gives a shit that you're dead

Don't do it anon
>>
>>7638519

Really not enjoying this kind of banter today; it's the anniversary of the day a friend took her life irl
>>
>>7639007

I'm being sincere about >>7639001, as I am in telling you to fuck off and rethink things.
>>
>>7639017
Fine asshole I will fuck off of life and kill myself are you happy now
>>
>>7639001
Show no weakness to animals, they won't reciprocate
>>
>>7638519
>>7639021
>dying a virgin
>>
File: l.jpg (281 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
281 KB, 1280x960
i'm serious. if anyone's feeling legitimately suicidal, let me help you
>>
>>7638519
>implying socrates deliberately chose hemlock specifically over another method
>implying socrates was actually suicidal
>not just fucking shooting yourself
>>
>>7639215
To be "legitimately suicidal" means that you don't actually want help and, moreover, no one but yourself can actually "help" you.

You're being nice, but please realize that trying to stop someone from taking control over the one thing they actually possess is a hollow form of morality.
>>
>>7639215
esther pls go
>>
>>7639280
i disagree, and that's okay
>>
>>7639215
why does it matter to you what other people do?
>>
>hemlock
Jesus dude, actual hemlock poisoning is one of the most painful and drawn out ways to die.
>>
>>7639215
How do you propose to help if someone takes you up on it?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.