[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever taught literature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Has anyone here ever taught literature?
>>
Was a guest lecturer for a course on Paul Celan and Hölderlin once
>>
Yeah, I love it. It's my job.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>7636530
I tutored some foreign high school students in 9th grade English.
>>
>>7636530
I hate that these belly cover pants are coming back into style.

All these whores can hide their c section, stretch marks and pregnancy marks with this shit and fool you before you pull it off.
>>
>>7636700

I'm a pretty average looking horny hetero guy, but wow guy, seriously? If you're not trolling you're in a pretty sad state of mind. Noone is on display for you. People don't owe you shit in this life m8. Unless you yourself only have 1-5% body fat, are ripped, and go around advertising your wares to anyone and everyone you are literally a fat hypocrite.
>>
>>7636934
>1-5% body fat
i.e. dead
>>
>>7636700

I take it you're angry that you're not getting laid enough.

I'd advise you to stop browsing Heartiste, TRoK, RooshV and r9k.

Heartiste in particular is a nasty little mindbug. He's admittedly very, very eloquent and can be quite funny in his own poisonous way. He's a fantastic demagogue. Fairly sure he's a legitimate sociopath.
>>
>>7636941

That's a slight exaggeration, but 8-12% body fat is ideal for a lean sculpted look in males.
>>
>>7636976
If you are sub 5% for any prolonged length of time you will die. That's like bodybuilding competition lean.
If you are at 1-3% you are probably dead.
>>
>>7636994
>That's like bodybuilding competition lean

That's my point. Don't expect too much from others or judge them for something so minor and they won't do the same to you.
>>
>>7636934
The problem isn't showing off or not showing off, it's fake showing off. Like a bare midriff with the bad parts hidden, or a deep cleavage with a push up bra. It's not that they're either displaying or hiding the goods, they're displaying goods that they don't have. Their entire appearances are structural lies.
>>
>>7636700

This fucking twat right here.

>Get to the point in the night when you're with a girl alone
>She takes of her shorts
>You see she has stretch marks like the majority of the rest of the human race
>This has any effect whatsoever on the way that the rest of the night plays out
>>
>>7637023

Don't fall for advertising is my only suggestion. A woman with an average body with some imperfections could show you the time of your life in bed while a woman with a perfect figure could almost bore you to death in bed. I think this false advertising that you're pointing out is a symptom of people not recognizing the prior sentence to be true.

Again, go for the personality, the attitude, the sultriness, not the visual advertising, if you want what's best.
>>
>>7636700
What colour fedora did you wear on your first date?
>>
>>7637089
Just because someone is good at sucking dick doesn't make their presentation less dishonest, family. "Don't fall for cons" doesn't legitimise cons.
>>
>>7636530
I did for a class I had on it
T_T Now I teach comp
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.