[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /lit/. My friend is describing a book he read in school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Stones_Porto_DSCF0572.jpg (427 KB, 2736x1824) Image search: [Google]
Stones_Porto_DSCF0572.jpg
427 KB, 2736x1824
Hey, /lit/. My friend is describing a book he read in school in 8th grade, but it's been over 10 years and he can't remember what it was called.

He was saying it was like A Wrinkle in Time with unstable dimensions. At some point, the heroine sees a group of stones in a shop, and the keeper asks her to pick just one. Each resembles powers or something like that. He also remembers a black lake where that girl meets another version of herself, who tells her all the things she's doing wrong. There's also a guy who leads her through these fantasy worlds. Sound familiar to anyone?

We're good friends so I can ask more questions if you guys come up with something to ask. OH, and the book MIGHT have had "blue" in the title.
>>
>can't even escape Heraclitus on /lit/
Someone get this nigga to fuck off
>>
>>7636182
What does a book written in the 2000s have to do with some ancient philosopher?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.