[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE TIME IS NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: VOTE!.jpg (203 KB, 1024x638) Image search: [Google]
VOTE!.jpg
203 KB, 1024x638
Let us all decide who is the superior Juvenile pleb-tier author!

Will it be the Shut In Shit Lover, Pynchon?

Or will you choose the Sincere Kamikaze DUDEWEEDLMAOer!?

WHO WILL WIN?
YOU DECIDE!
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6667477 forgot this part!
>>
you want the ladies to laugh at you? vote!
>>
THE PYNCH IS PULLING AHEAD, YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO WIN DO YOU? VOTE VOTE VOTE!
>>
Pynchon is easily the better prose writer if that's what this is about
>>
>>7635715
can't you read? "who is the most juvenile memer" is the question, VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!
>>
this is pathetic
>>
>>7635750
you're pathetic, vote, you opinionless loser!
>>
File: dfw i don't think so.png (201 KB, 324x447) Image search: [Google]
dfw i don't think so.png
201 KB, 324x447
>no 3rd option of "your favorite author"

poll disregarded
>>
AS IT IS NOW, THE PEOPLE OF /LIT/ ARE IN UNION, SAYING THAT PYNCHON IS THE MOST JUVENILE MEMER!
>>
>>7635770
>squishy opinionless loser can't make up his mind
VOTE VOTE VOTE, DON'T BE A LIL BITCH LIKE THIS MAN!
>>
>>7635454
double numbers
>>7635755
dubs
>>7635777
trips
>>
>>7635785
these miracles deserve your vote!
>>
THE PYNCH HAS HELD HIS COMMAND OF THE MOST JUVENILE AUTHOR MEME, WALLACE MEMERS BTFO
>>
MY GOD, WITH THAT, THE HANGING ACADEME IS GAINING ON THE FACELESS PYNCH, WHAT AN EXCITING EVENT!
>>
This is still that same faggot who's trying to turn /lit/ against itself, isn't it
>>
>>7635850
>doesnt see the tie between Pynch and DFW

you're obviously missing out on this historic event, there should be no hatred on either side, this is a fair and passionate democratic choice!

MY GOD, WALLACE PULLS AHEAD, THE BLUEFACED POTHEAD HAS NOW BECOME THE MOST JUVENILE MEMER!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? VOTE VOTE VOTE!
>>
>>7635855
Jesus fucking Christ give it a rest. The few hiveminded sheep on here that said DFW and Pynchon were great without having read them are now the ones saying they're shit without having read them. DFW is enjoyable, Pynchon is a fine author, they're fun to meme about. Get the fuck out and take your shit to /tv/ or /mu/ or something
>>
>>7635971
>is mad that DFW is winning

you can stop this! vote for your beloved Pynch!
VOTE VOTE VOTE!
>>
OH SNAP, THE JUVENILE MEMERS ARE NECK AND NECK! WHAT WILL YOU DO? WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR!?
>>
PYNCH WINNING BY A SLIGHT MARGIN, WHAT AN UPSET! THIS HAS BEEN A WILD RIDE, FELLOWS!
>>
well, it looks official, Pynch is officially known as the most Juvenile Memer, according to /lit/! thank you all for your votes!
>>
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, BITCHES?
>>
>>7636233
>http://strawpoll.me/6667477
dubs
>>
THE SNAGGLETOOTH POTHEAD IS STILL IN THE LEAD, CAN THE SEPPUKU BANDANA HOLD OUT? CAN HE RETURN? YOU DECIDE!
VOTE VOTE VOTE!
>>
MY GOD, THE WUNDERKIND MEMER, RETURNS FROM THE DEAD, D(I'MTOOMEMEFORYOU)FW HAS TIED PYNCH THE CAN OPENER!
>>
You're not funny. Give it up.
>>
THIS IS GOING NUTS, THE PYNCH HAS TAKEN THE LEAD ONCE MORE!

>>7637976
not trying to be funny, jerk. trying to determine one of the most important memes of the /lit/ age. don't be a prick and vote.
>>
and it's official, my sad friends, The Hanging Academe has taken the lead, that is right, DFW is now the most Juvenile Memer.

A sad day is upon us.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.