[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did I just read?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: The-Turn-of-the-Screw.jpg (1 MB, 1636x2464) Image search: [Google]
The-Turn-of-the-Screw.jpg
1 MB, 1636x2464
What did I just read?
>>
Looks like a book on carpentry
>>
>And then the little boy got spooked to death OoooOooO
>>
a rather good novella
>>
The girl was sexually aroused by ghosts.

Reread and prove me right.
>>
>>7634744
The Fault In Our Stars. Next question please.
>>
>>7634757
Underrated
>>
we read this for engl 3350 last semester and its all sexual metaphors
The Turn of the 'screw' i.e. a euphemism for having sex. the near orgasmic reactions of the characters to ghosts. etc.
>>
>>7634744
The Others
>>
It's one of my favorite novellas.

I also detected a few pedo leanings on the part of the woman, specially towards the little boy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.