[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your face when you realize /lit/'s sudden hatred for Thomas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x400
Your face when you realize /lit/'s sudden hatred for Thomas Pynchon was started by Pynchon himself
>>
>>7628976
Pynchon is a shit meme liberal cuckold
>>
even dfw is better
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 612x861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 612x861
>>7628976
Wallace, Pynchon stocks plunging! John Williams and Willy Gaddis's stocks surging! Unemployment still high! Wages still low!
>>
Actually, it was started by me in November 2014.
>>
>>7628976
The sudden hate for Pynchon was started by 50 cent.
>>
>>7628976
>/lit/ always recommends Gravity's Rainbow
>Now supposedly hates Pynchon
>>
>mfw I'm Pynchon
>>
>>7629427
Hello my good friend Tommy Pynchon.
>>
>>7628976
actually, that was me calling him juvenile the other day. it caught on quickly.
>>
File: verdolaga6.jpg (117 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
verdolaga6.jpg
117 KB, 600x450
Haha, what the hell, I leave you guys for a week and this happens? fickle
>>
Does Pynchon have any daughters
>>
yes, 'twas i, who called pynchwall the festering tick slobbering into the bloodstream of /lit/, inflicting its moronic and vapid diseases on every unsuspecting /lit/izen, simply wishing to read and enjoy Dostoevsky, or Proust, or even a bit of Dickens, only to be assaulted with chattering monkeys screeching about Infinite Rainbow. The time is nigh for /Lit/ to awaken, and hail and await the new king of Literature, the new lord and master of invention, sincerity, and genius, not the Eternal Shutin, nor the Academic Kamikaze, the false prophets.

No longer shall these memers compare Pynchon to Shakespeare, unironically, and without realization of their immense folly. No longer shall we not see them bow in shame and fear of repercussions for their inane fanslobberings. Let them taste the lash of the whip of Literature!
>>
>>7629477
is that a preparation of Peyote?
>>
>>7629490
no its verdolagas
http://chanfles.com/comida/verdolagas/index.html
>>
>>7629422
>/lit/ always recommends Gravity's Rainbow

>what is memeing
>>
I'm glad Pynchon is going out of fashion here. Every time I try to discuss his books I'm faced with absolute morons who know nothing about literature.
>>
>>7629533
yes, wither away, follower of the false prophet, the Eternal Shutin, the Snaggletooth Shitposter!
>>
How big do you think Pinchin's schlonge is??
>>
>>7629459
it really did. goes to show just how much of a sheepy baa baa hive mind these fellas are baby tuckoo
>>
>>7629725
hopefully pynchwall ticks becomes a way to describe the fanboys.
>>
>>7629487
Good post
>>
>>7629528
>everything on /lit/ is ironic, even this post, even this thread
>>
>>7629412
Lol
The other day I was listening to the hip hop station on Sirius XM and they were talking about some Twitter feud between 50 cent and Meek Mill. What caught my attention was when the DJ said, "if there's one thing we know about 50, it's that he's got a lot of time on his hands. Dude likes to make memes, or he's got some people who make them for him."

50 cent could have a professional meme army dissing Pynchon 24/7 all around the internet for all we know.
>>
>>7630590
can confirm. am paid 50 cents per pynchon bashing post i make here.
>>
>>7629528

It became a meme, it began as real.
>>
>>7629528
>I should read a book because 4chan said so
>I shouldn't read a book because 4chan said so

If you seriously think either of these things, kill yourself
>>
>>7628976
Could somebody explain this image to me?
>>
>>7631958
the only known picture of Pynchon: as a boy of eight or nine, here he is enjoying a can of Pepsi and some Papa Gino's slices with his friends in the Babysitter's Club
>>
>>7630574
it fucking sucks and i hate it.

unlike ol' tommy pinecone i love that negro.
>>
>>7631958
Pynchon's face photoshopped onto that smug ass kid from Home Alone
Try not to read into memes so much. It'll ruin your life
>>
>>7630642
what are you here to discuss literature or something? lmao get out kid
>>
>>7632037
He was known to binge on bananas and shit the bed even then.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.