[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to be graphic when writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453467901221.gif (627 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1453467901221.gif
627 KB, 500x363
i like to read things that repulse, disgust me or shock me, due to the intensity and vividness of the description. it's kind of rare when i read something and get that kind of visceral reaction. anyone have any tips for writing really graphic things? is there a certain way to do it?
>>
>>7621893
http://chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

Like this.
>>
>>7621893
>find those rare pieces of writing that shock or disgust you
>copy the style
?
>>
>>7621893
don't look to other people for tips on how to write something jesus
if you knew how to write then writing a vulgar scene would come naturally
just write what you feel is real
>>
You want my advice? Don't make it too vivid,, at least not 100%, when you describe it to analytically, it winds up being more like a fact sheet than a gore description, and, at least for me, ends up losing the charm and disgust I get.
>>
I write erotica and sometimes disgust myself

And then Sarah wakes up in her bed. She’s wearing pink panties, her most comfortable pair, and she must have kicked her sheets off of her. There’s a faint sweat on her neck and temples, and she quickly remembers the dream she just had and why it feels so warm in the room. She’s on her back, and she stretches and yawns, which triggers a sensitive feelings as if to tease her. She scratches her stomach. Her nail polish is still completely intact. Red to match her bikini. Her legs look great framed by her cutesy panties, but when she looks at her legs all she sees is Jack’s hand, caressing and gently tickling the inside of her thigh above her knee.
She turns to the right and wishes his face was there, still puffy from the night’s sleep, full of boyish charm, locks of dark hair falling out of place or matted to his head, his voice, good morning gorgeous, she pushes herself into him and he wraps his hand around her waist. She feels the warmth of his blood as she presses into every crevice of his body, and his cock is still hard from just having woken up, and its fondling between her cheeks as if it had a mind of its own, and she presses herself down on it and Jack instinctively thrusts himself into her, and suddenly the air is filled with pressure, with tension.
Her scratches have progressively gotten lower, and now she’s scratching the insides of her thighs.
And now Jack’s whispering in her ear, I can see you’re feeling good this morning, and she reaches down, not as good as you are, and she strokes his now harder cock on top of his boxer-briefs, pressing it between her cheek and moving her hips to grind just a little bit, she feels him getting more excited and feels moisture as they slowly increase intensity.
Sarah’s fingers are now rubbing the outside of her underwear and her hips are gently thrusting into them.
She reaches down again and pulls her panties up and around him, now only his briefs between her and ecstasy, as they continue grinding, just like that with your hips, oh God, that feels so good, baby, and she feels his breath come closer and he’s now kissing her neck, and she instinctively clamps her neck slightly around his face, mmmhh, and his hand reach up her shirt and cups her breast gently squeezing.
>>
>>7621990
Not bad advice, desu.
>>
:^)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.