[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you found difficult to read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (249 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
249 KB, 353x500
>Esther's nose job
>>
I've heard this a few times, don't get it, it didn't even strike me as something intended to be gross.

Personally Naked Lunch made me ill the first time I read it. I think the chapter Hassan's Rumpus Room, whichever is the first regarding mugwumps killing and sodomizing young boys. Just didn't jive with me.
>>
>>7620593
Naked Lunch made me horny
Push was actually difficult to read despite being a mediocre novel
>>
>girl getting raped with a bottle full of dirt then having the bottle broken inside of her vagina, after which she is beaten to death with pitchforks and shovels
i was twelve years old man, not ready for that shit
>>
>>7620581
>Esther's nose job
really? I had no problem with that part but found the end of the "V. in Love" chapter far more difficult to read
>>
Some Egyptian princess or queen being impaled on a blunt broomhandle, right up through her babymaker. Fuck knows what historical fiction it was.
>>
>>7620581

Confessions of a Mask, especially the parts with the narrator admiring Omi and jerking it to St. Sebastien

it uh was a bit too close to home
>>
>>7620581
Kingdom of the wicked
Cesar skull fucking a baby. Onky on the first couple of pages. Put it down. Never again
>>
>>7620840
What is that?
>>
>>7620840
also from same book
SPOILERS

>man rapes 7 year (or was it 13?) year old girl and gets his penis stuck

>dog gets penis stuck in female dog. both thrown into a river together

>man rips out eyeballs of wife's lover with a spoon, and steps on one. a cat plays with the other

>father and son force daughter to fuck a goat

>same daughter forces a boy (narrator) to preform oral sex on her

>disgusting old lady burns alive in her hut

>narrator and another boy derail a train for fun killing hundreds of in icent people

>man eaten alive by rats

>cossacks rape women in front of husbands and fathers. murder indiscriminately
>>
The Hellfire Sermon in Portrait of an Artist
>>
File: The Painted Bird.jpg (223 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
The Painted Bird.jpg
223 KB, 500x427
>>7620862
>>
>>7620581
Pynchon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.