[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst book you had to read for your English/literature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: boringshit.jpg (22 KB, 217x346) Image search: [Google]
boringshit.jpg
22 KB, 217x346
What is the worst book you had to read for your English/literature courses in high school, /lit/? The best?

For me, the worst:
>pic related
The best:
>Nineteen Eighty Four
>>
the scarlett letter was the worst
cant think of one i actually liked that much but song of solomon was cool freshman year
>>
>>7616534
Goddam that protag was an absolute cunt
there is this white knight that browses this board that defends this shitty book
>>
File: Lokasenna.jpg (326 KB, 853x899) Image search: [Google]
Lokasenna.jpg
326 KB, 853x899
Best
>GR
Worst
>The Great Gatsby
>>
>>7616534
is she related to frederico chopping the famous pain-poseur?
>>
>>7616541
you did general relativity in highschool english class?
>>
>>7616538
What the scarlet letter rocks
>>
>>7616551
it was an experimental class
>>
Wuthering Heights
>>
>>7616563
oh fuck do not remind me

honestly though, the book wasn't ALL that bad considering whatshisface whatever was pretty sociopathic desu
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.