[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a small apartment and sadly one my book shelves needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bookcase2.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
bookcase2.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
I live in a small apartment and sadly one my book shelves needs to be positioned in such a way that it is exposed to sunlight from a nearby window. I keep the courtain on so that you can't see the sunbeam fall into the books, but I'm worried about protecting them from sun exposure. Is the courtain enough or should I just rearrange everything and move the shelve?
>>
temperature warp the books not the sun per se
>>
>>7614671
Discoloration is also a problem.

A few books of me warped in summer while being on a room of the house very vulnerable to changes of temperature. They just went back to normal when the weather cooled down.
>>
>>7614684
Yeah, discoloration is what I'm worried about. I worry that the courtains won't be enough since the sun's light is still going through them, even if not as strongly.
>>
move the sun or window??
>>
RIP Opee's books.

Alternatively this >>7614756
>>
>>7614659
I keep my books in closed cabinets. Keeps your books dust and lightfree and keeps you humble by not using books as decoration like an annoting faggot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.