[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vikings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What are some good fictional books to read which are similar to the Vikings tv show?
I find the show so manly and I want to read some books that have the same swords fighting eras theme, it doesn't have to be norse it can also be roman or whatever but norse is a plus at the moment
>>
Don't be a pleb and read the Icelandic Eddas like a real man, my friend.
>>
Bait/10

But read these:
The Long Ships
The Poetic Edda
The Prose Edda
The Saga of the Volsungs
The Saga of Grittr the Strong
The Saga of Ragnar Lodbrok
>>
>>7613708
Thank you my man, if you also have a link where I can read/buy those in long detail
>>7613712
It is not bait, I assume you don't like the show? Thank you very much for the list I have saved it all and will go through it in that order
>>
>>7613829
You just don't type like a local.

You might enjoy the Conan the Barbarian books.
>>
>>7613838
Yes it is true, I got back into reading out of pleasure around the end of 2015, and Conan the Barbarian is like a great addition to this manly collection, thank you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.